Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Glendale 39 - Metricon (Blackwood Park, SA)

Page 16 of 16
Thanks Jason and Beac. The four doors cabinets are fridge provision overhead cupboard however overheads for the cooking beach have not arrived yet.

Went up to the site today, found that M has worked this morning, they put KDHW timber boards on the front of balcony, as well as the second frontage. Couple of bricks under the corner window dropped
off 😫

tungfai
familyman
The little guy and I were walking past your place last week. Looks like things are going great. We're building ours two streets back on Verco. Good to compare the two and check that M are keeping the same high standard.

Hi familyman. Thanks. I know, we always drive by your house and watch the progress. Your house is built up really high, your view must be very good! Is everything ok with your build? Did they give you a handover date?

TF

Hi TF. Yes our view is great. They gave us a rough handover date which is end of June, however I don't see that happening as our bricking is taking forever. Not too happy with our progress over the last month to say the least.
Hi TF, was thinking about you today
how's everything going?

beac_faith
how's everything going?

Hi beac
thanks for asking! Since the house is locked up, we couldn't see anything inside so haven't updated for progress for quite a while. The house is almost completed I reckon, not sure when will be the PCI, still don't have an exact handover date from our SS. Can see fly screens, mirrors and stuffs are in place, painter has been painting the external last week, only tiny bits and pieces left, hopefully the house will be ready in 1 to 2 weeks. Hubby is going to ring SS next Monday to follow up. Finger crossed with some good news 😉
tungfai
beac_faith
how's everything going?

Hi beac
thanks for asking! Since the house is locked up, we couldn't see anything inside so haven't updated for progress for quite a while. The house is almost completed I reckon, not sure when will be the PCI, still don't have an exact handover date from our SS. Can see fly screens, mirrors and stuffs are in place, painter has been painting the external last week, only tiny bits and pieces left, hopefully the house will be ready in 1 to 2 weeks. Hubby is going to ring SS next Monday to follow up. Finger crossed with some good news

Yay!! Remember to post plenty of pics on handover day

Hi TF, house is looking great. Do you mind if ask for the tradesman that did your front bessa-block retaining wall?
Thanks
Hi tungfai

How is everything going on with you build.
I am also building Glendale 41 with como facade in Sydney.

Would love to see some completed pictures.
Also what colour are your bricks. Looks really good.

Thanks
Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum