Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral homes Noosa 23 central coast

Page 16 of 19
I love the wooden vanity, was a consideration of ours but we decided against it just to keep things super plain, seeing yours makes me wish we did

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=85653&p=1642230#p1642230
H Family Build
I love the wooden vanity, was a consideration of ours but we decided against it just to keep things super plain, seeing yours makes me wish we did

It was a crazy out there move cause I wanted all plain to but I picked it anyway regretted it ever since until I saw it in and now I love it ❤️ and I wish I did it in the main bathroom to

How gorgeous! It's turned out perfectly!! So glad you're happy with it! I love the black herringbone!! Sexy!

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581
Denym
H Family Build

It was a crazy out there move cause I wanted all plain to but I picked it anyway regretted it ever since until I saw it in and now I love it ❤️ and I wish I did it in the main bathroom to

Haha there will always be things we wish we did, that's the problem with too many choices!!

Our garage door went on Thursday I forgot to post
everyone was expecting us to have a white garage door nope! Night sky!
we are also going with a dark grey/black driveway but we're going to plant out our entire front yard with green plants with hints of purple plants
its small and on a busy road so it's unusable so we will make it beautiful!

Looks like roof is fully done and 1 undercoat on walls and around doors are done but not skirting yet

Wow it's looking so good. What colour wood laminate is your vanity ? I love it

BrownDog77

It's walnut

Looking brilliant! Doesn't it frustrate you the way they get paint on the cabinets....! Hope it comes off as mine are coated!

Denym
BrownDog77

It's walnut

Thank you
also we weren't so lucky with shelves in kitchen island
came back around $420 SC is going to check it for us

MrsJM
Looking brilliant! Doesn't it frustrate you the way they get paint on the cabinets....! Hope it comes off as mine are coated!

As soon as I saw it I was like if any is on the herringbone tiles I will lose it
they were taped up perfectly I bet they got a lecture about those tiles already apparently they were nothing but a headache but they look so good he will hate when he comes across it again it seemed my reaction made it all worth it though they were laughing cause I was like a kid in a candy shop excited

Looking great! Cant wait to see it finished! Love the dark external colours too!! Im much more comfortable with our colour choices now.

sez and mart noosa 23 mkll northern nsw
Went to the house and did some painting today and hubby sprayed all the weed grass

Had a browse in Harvey Norman yesterday we meant to look at fridges bought a tv instead
although I think we found a fridge that will fit

Terrible reviews though

Also picked out a lounge for the media room hopefully coral pay up enough

PCI

Wow that looks amazing!! Youve got hardly any dots too lol

Any idea of a handover date?
Looks amazing
u should be soooo happy any reason why u didnt go a matte black spout over the bath ?

Looks fabulous!! Love your kitchen, you must be so excited!!! Well done

Whitey22
Looks amazing
u should be soooo happy any reason why u didnt go a matte black spout over the bath ?

The bath was placed to far away from the wall for the black spout so they are getting one made we just put a chrome one on so we didn't hold up PCI

Looks beautiful
you must be so excited that it's come together so perfectly

You must be wrapped I love everything about your home btw what colour stain is your front door?

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke Sent from my iPad usingTapatalk
Related
28/02/2024
Air-Conditioning Installers/Suppliers NSW Central Coast

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Anybody know any good and reasonably priced Air conditioning contractors/companies that could install a ducted air conditioning system in the Central Coast NSW for a small…

11/07/2023
Central Properties

Building A New House

Hi, just need to ask if anyone build with Central Properties in Victoria. Thankd

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum