Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Greenvale Heritage Views

Page 16 of 18
Hi All

Unfortunately, between Rex and, the developer are the biggest pack of S**T talkers going round
I bought in August 2016 even I've got concerns it will be ready
I think they're doing it on purpose.
I agree, we need to stick together. We can at least show that they have intentionally delayed the construction process and applying for permits etc. Keep the conversation happening here and please keep sharing any updates.
Hello all,

I have received some new information regarding the delay of the development which I do not wish to post on here.
I propose anyone interested meet together to discuss our options going forward as a group.
Please message me directly on this forum and we can arrange a time and place.

Regards
Hi, my 2 yrs doesn't come up until August but I'm happy to get involved and help in any way I can.
mrpigeon that sounds ominous.. yes let's arrange a time to discuss. i live around the greenvale area so anywhere close is good.
is there anyone else that wants to get involved? has anyone else PM you?
I'm also happy to come down and have a chat to find out whats going on. I have just pm'ed you
I am also happy to meet. I have pm’d you
Hello all,
There has been a great response from many people,
I will message each of you on this forum and we will meet to discuss the situation.
Hi all,
My husband and i also have concerns, we purchased around July 2016. I have tried to get information, but no one is giving us straight answers. We are very much interested in meeting up as a group to discuss. Please keep me informed.
There are couple of estates in west cancelled contracts using sunset clause. It is understood that the buyers are pursuing legal action.
Clean
There are couple of estates in west cancelled contracts using sunset clause. It is understood that the buyers are pursuing legal action.

Hello Clean,

Yes it seems a decision in NSW in a similar scenario went the way of the purchasers of the land so a precedent has been set.
Drove to the estate today and the little finishing touches (ie: lids on below ground water services) on Donatello road entrance have not been touched in weeks. I believe these little few bits and pieces will not pass final inspection so I can assume no inspection has been conducted to date. Disappointing to see because site has been sitting dormant for a couple of weeks at this stage.
bob64, I've driven past the estate several times over the past few months and everything appears to have been done except those little finishing touches ages ago (close to 2 months or more). They're clearly holding it up on purpose... so unethical
Hi All
Just received this email from Rex

our subdivision is fully completed now & we are waiting on the Local Council to approve the works that we are expecting very soon & we are expecting title registration now May '18.....
Hi all,

I also received an email from Rex last week stating that they should receive compliance some time this month.....
Certificate of compliance is a quick and easy process, I can't see why that would take the rest of the month.....
Hi All

There seems to be a lot of conflicting things being put out there with regards to getting compliance.
I think we deserve to be told the FACTS!!
Hi all,

The most recent update I have received is stating that the developers are awaiting the COC from the council. Registration is due in may with titles due in June.
puppy33
Hi All

There seems to be a lot of conflicting things being put out there with regards to getting compliance.
I think we deserve to be told the FACTS!!

Very conflicting, it seems everybody is being told different information.
hi All,

we signed up in June 2016 . seeing the way the land is coming up... will it go past May 2018 for tittles .
we dont know much about development and this is our first , so any advice is good advice.
i am happy to meet up with all at any suitable time to discuss further
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum