Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

MainVue Amalfi 532 - Final Fit off

Page 16 of 23
Wow, so much progress since I last checked in. The house suits the area so perfectly. I love it!

viewtopic.php?t=81336 Building with MainVue - Modified Ivory 436...our journey
The bricks look great. Are you doing a render to the front at all? I'm doing the same facade

Our Build: viewtopic.php?t=81147
Saint Girl
Wow, so much progress since I last checked in. The house suits the area so perfectly. I love it!

viewtopic.php?t=81336 Building with MainVue - Modified Ivory 436...our journey

Thanks Libby, we're very happy with the look so far

lish87
The bricks look great. Are you doing a render to the front at all? I'm doing the same facade

Thanks Lish! We were going to do render, but we ended up changing the brick to the facade to 50mm Daniel Robertson, so we felt like it would be a crime to cover them up. So we've deleted all our render, and we're just going to dress the windows with Mouldings to break up the bricks a bit.

How long till they head out to your site and start the site cut?

Looking awesome Camma. So much progress! It's a good feeling

camma18
lish87

Thanks Lish! We were going to do render, but we ended up changing the brick to the facade to 50mm Daniel Robertson, so we felt like it would be a crime to cover them up. So we've deleted all our render, and we're just going to dress the windows with Mouldings to break up the bricks a bit.

I can't wait to see what it looks like! The bricks are amazing!!

Oh who knows haha. We were meant to settle this week now it doesn't look like happening until the end of the month. No expectations anymore

Elite01
Looking awesome Camma. So much progress! It's a good feeling

Cheers Elite, feels like we're really making progress now. I think Kitchen is due to go in this week, so next photos I get should be very interesting

lish87
camma18
lish87

I can't wait to see what it looks like! The bricks are amazing!!

Oh who knows haha. We were meant to settle this week now it doesn't look like happening until the end of the month. No expectations anymore

Hang in there Lish. You've so close now! After a year of waiting, I'm sure a couple of weeks won't hurt

Exactly haha. How exciting for you to know that when you return so much more will be done to your house

Ohhh yeah!!! Far out that is happening so so quick! It will be nearly all done by the time you get back, have a safe trip!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81627&p=1505759#p1505759
So my lovely wife went and took some photos yesterday, and there's been a bit going on since I left.

Doors stained and installed

Cabinets installed throughout

Brickwork to the front mostly done
Looking great making great progress.
surtees
Looking great making great progress.

Thanks Surtees. Really happy with the pace at which this build has gone to.
Wow, it all looks so amazing, your bricks really are lovely, such a good choice and I love all the white. What colour walls are you doing?
Must be hard being away and having to rely on photos

Saint Girl
Wow, it all looks so amazing, your bricks really are lovely, such a good choice and I love all the white. What colour walls are you doing?
Must be hard being away and having to rely on photos

Thanks Libby! We're going with an all White theme. White walls, white ceiling, white arcs. The only thing that isn't white inside the house is the timber doors, which have the stain. Should make the timber floors pop.

It's not too bad really. We don't normally get to site until weekends anyway because we live on the other side of town. So I might feel it a bit more towards the end of next week.

Bricks are amazing.....

Mainvue Amalfi 530 - Our First build
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81745
Love the white theme too...I think we've got the same handle....

Lyn11

Thanks Lyn! I haven't seen the handles close up, but they look pretty good from the pictures.

You can't be too far off from starting now, can you?
camma18
Lyn11

Thanks Lyn! I haven't seen the handles close up, but they look pretty good from the pictures.

You can't be too far off from starting now, can you?

Handles are stunning...

Yes camma, I already got a phone call from our SS yesterday. He said they already started the site cut.....Actually we already saw the site cut on the weekend... Cheekee...
Wow! So much has happened so quickly, it's all looking so nice you guys must be so happy! I'm

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81627&p=1505759#p1505759
Related
25/03/2024
Job sequences in fixing and fit-off stage

Building A New House

Thanks for much mate. I see that you do cabinets before flooring. For timber flooring, for most parts it's fine because it's got base plates, and for door jabs you can…

22/12/2023
How to fit mesh fly screen while shutters in place

Windows & Doors

Hello everyone Please advice me how can I install mesh security window or we cab say mesh flyscreen inside while the pvc plantation shutters are already installed? Is…

6/03/2024
How would you fit 2 showers and toilets in this space?

Bathrooms and Laundry

This is the current bathroom with a european laundry. Overall internal dimensions are 3.69 wide and 3.65m deep, including the footprint of the laundry. There is a toilet…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum