Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our KDR journey on Lake Macquarie- XMAS HANDOVER

Page 16 of 19
looks excellent!
Your front porch looks amazing! I have been umming and ahring about whether or not we should deck our front porch or just leave the concrete, but I think it's going to be totally worth it if it looks anything like this! Decision made. We are doing a deck to our front porch!

Finally got our alfresco area tiled. Loving how it makes it look so much more finished.
No news yet about our pool install as its still in council. Really want it to hurry up, we need fencing asap! (And grass.. very over mud

Ooh tiles look great. Damn about Council. Shame it couldn't be a CDC. Fingers crossed it comes through soon.
Love the outdoor tiles 😍

Just a quick update pool has been approved, just waiting for construction certificate now.
Fencing getting there, big improvement blocking out the neighbours fencing!

Gosh it will be nice out there once the pool goes in. I can imagine it now!
We have an install date for the pool
3rd August! Just as long as we don't have lots of rain in the meantime!

Awesome!!!! That's going to come along so soon!

Do you have to do anything before then?

We need to get an electrical quote. Who did you use? Any recommendations on who to call would be great.
cat_dunc

We need to get an electrical quote. Who did you use? Any recommendations on who to call would be great.

I know. Super excited to get it moving along.
We haven't been told we have to do anything... we had most of the electrical circuit stuff done ready for the pool when we built. We will just need someone to connect it. We found our build electricians either Cam or Scott from Infront Electrics were really good.

lozza81
cat_dunc

I know. Super excited to get it moving along.
We haven't been told we have to do anything... we had most of the electrical circuit stuff done ready for the pool when we built. We will just need someone to connect it. We found our build electricians either Cam or Scott from Infront Electrics were really good.

Ah good stuff. Very good future planning! Thanks for the names.

We didnt provide for a pool at all so need to bring power right out to the back, and put in another circuit for the electric pool heater. So we've decided we may as well take power right out to the shed now, and then will probably put solar panels on the shed to pay for all the pool heating i plan on doing
Excited that this happened on our WIR today! Finally can get my clothes out of boxes and off the floor!
Before- his and her sides (mine is the biggest wall
)

Oh my gosh that's stacks of storage! How have you gone this long without them!?!?
cat_dunc
Oh my gosh that's stacks of storage! How have you gone this long without them!?!?

Yes I know! Going to take me some time to sort out! Hahaha you should of seen it before... stacks of clothes on the floor, random boxes and clothes in luggage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Kids still don't have theirs done yet, wanted to see what sort of job they did on this one first. Seems ok, except he hit our architrave around our door and slapped some random white paint on it to fix
(he did let me know at least).

And on another happy note, managed to get the matching freedom buffet near new off Gumtree for half the price to fill the space in the dining room

Wow that storage is amazing! You'll be so organised once you've unpacked all your clothes

Our 37sq Custom Hamptons Inspired Home:
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=86931
great find!
Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow!! Im going to be thinking about your all day
cat_dunc
Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow!! Im going to be thinking about your all day
I know exciting right
of course it's forecast to rain
Not sure how much becomes a problem though! Fingers x it stays away!

Happpy poool day!!!!!!!!

It's not raining here so fingers crossed for you. Cant wait for an update
Related
17/03/2024
Any reputable custom builder in lake macquarie area

Building A New House

It is in lake macquarie area and dimensions are width 14 m and depth 8 m and the slope is 1/5 going down from the road.

18/05/2024
ceiling hook to use to hang Xmas lights under Eaves

Building A New House

Which ceiling hook to use to hang Xmas lights under Eaves in 1st floor in 2 storey faΓ§ade (no…

9/08/2023
Suggest a modular home builder south of Port Macquarie

Building A New House

Well these guys are not looking good... I sent them a written enquiry last week and they have not yet replied. If they cannot respond to a simple…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum