Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

The Gables in Box Hill

Page 16 of 21
It does not seem to stop:

It is either you act on it or let it go.
gables1024
i already sent info to sm_boxhill is it the same group?

Hi gables 1024,wants to join WhatsApp,my lot number is 1274 and phone is 0431038678.Thanks.
Visap
gables1024
i already sent info to sm_boxhill is it the same group?

Hi gables 1024,wants to join WhatsApp,my lot number is 1274 and phone is 0431038678.Thanks.

Hi Visap, added you in the group .. Welcome to the club.

Hi Gables 1024,

Thanks so much.
$1 Promotion now offered for a limited time at Eden Brae Homes.
I got a block of land in the 1st release in gables and would love to join this forum to know more I would like to join the whatsapp group aswell.
BOXY1
I got a block of land in the 1st release in gables and would love to join this forum to know more I would like to join the whatsapp group aswell.

Congrats BOXY1 for getting your piece of paradise at the Gables. Please pm me following three details to be included in whatsapp group.

Name
Mobile number
Lot number
This is a fantastic deal for those on a budget. I don't think this will last long as being available for sale. You can contact Jon of The Realty Group Macarthur on 0405 794 768 if you want to make an offer of more than A$450K.

Below are the house and land packages currently on sale at Box Hill:
22 Road 6 Box Hill NSW 2765
Box Hill NSW 2765
Box Hill NSW 2765

Dixon Homes is another builder of steel framed houses.
gablesrocks
Frankly Rumun. We don't have to settle until after 18 months. If it is not ready by then you don't settle till it is. I am happy to wait till 24 months.

I have done my research. Land in Riverstone this size with all the services and infrastructure costs between 650k - 750k. Marsden Park and Scofields you can't even get these sizes and if you do it is acerage or corner lots that are these sizes and you still pay 570k-700k. With the acerage it is obviously much more in price.

I am taking the land at The Gables

Hi everyone , I have secured a land in the gables , would love to join the what's app group . Couple of questions firstly , when I saw my solicitor he said that by law the vendor can come at anytime between now and sunset date to complete purchase now my worry is that what if they come in 6 months time and say the land is ready , in that case I won't be able to go ahead with the purchase and loose my 10 % bond. I'm okay for the extension of dates but not bringing forward . But solicitor also said that it's highly unlikely that they would ask you to complete purchase in 6 months or 9 months etc , has anyone in the same situation as me ? 2nd question was do banks provide mortgage on unregistered land .
Hi Joboxhill

Congrats on securing a lot.

It is very very unlikely that the land will register in 6 months time. Have you seen the current state of it? It's a farm land....
Secondly, bank will not give you loan on an unregistered land, you have to wait till it registers and settlement happens simultaneously.

Please PM me your name, lot number and mobile number and I will add you to the group.

Cheers

Joboxhill you probably don't want an approved loan on unregistered land as in its current state the loan won't be approved. Best to wait as land prices will hopefully increase meaning you will already be sitting on equity when it registers.
gablesrocks
Joboxhill you probably don't want an approved loan on unregistered land as in its current state the loan won't be approved. Best to wait as land prices will hopefully increase meaning you will already be sitting on equity when it registers.

Thanks gablesrrocks,.
CiscoSky
Hi Joboxhill

Congrats on securing a lot.

It is very very unlikely that the land will register in 6 months time. Have you seen the current state of it? It's a farm land....
Secondly, bank will not give you loan on an unregistered land, you have to wait till it registers and settlement happens simultaneously.

Please PM me your name, lot number and mobile number and I will add you to the group.

Cheers

Thanks CiscoSky
Sales centre is open and has released some lots that have recently become available
Akora Box Hill
Hi, Guys I have secured a lot at 12th Sep release. I have one doubt, what of the bank on registration will value the land less that its current sale price? Is there an exit clause without loosing 10% deposit?
Matt
@mattandkatehome: The amount of loan depends upon several factors which includes the valuation result and serviceability of the loan. Your broker is in the best position to advise you on the impact to your loan should the valuation be less than the purchase price. With the registration of The Gables not happening till 2017 it is unlikely that the valuation will be less than the purchase.

Regarding your query about exit clauses in the land contract consult your conveyancer or solicitor. You'll be alright mate.

House and land packages available for sale at The Gables Estate:
Lot 1059 Road #9, Box Hill NSW 2765
Lot 1262 Terry Road, Box Hill NSW 2765
Lot 1432 Road #1, Box Hill NSW 2765
Lot 1433 Road #1, Box Hill NSW 2765
Lot 1056 Road #9, Box Hill NSW 2765
Lot 1257 Terry Road, Box Hill NSW 2765
Lennox 325 Classic, Box Hill NSW 2765
Lennox 325 Classic, Box Hill NSW 2765
Avoca 198 Mountain Facade, Box Hill NSW 2765
Avoca 198 Mountain Facade, Box Hill NSW 2765
Fowler Homes Contemporary Facade, Box Hill NSW 2765
Lot 22 Road #6, Box Hill NSW 2765
Fowler Homes Contemporary Facade, Box Hill NSW 2765
Any indication on when gables will have their next land release? (not the release for big lots)
Rosalind Gardens at Box Hill
http://akoraboxhill.com.au (Stage 1 & 2 to be released to public on Tuesday)
(Situated next to Gables)
Related
18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

8/01/2024
Mojo Homes, Enigma 46 - Gables NSW

Building A New House

Hi all, We are considering Enigma 46 from Mojo Homes in Gables, NSW. Has anyone built with Mojo and any pointers and feedback. Also, if anyone has built similar design…

16/07/2023
Options for Retaining Wall Sloping Hill

Landscape & Garden Design

Howdy all. I am looking for feedback on what people would do to maximise and make an area as flat as possible. First, out the front of the house is a sloping hill, pretty…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum