Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Stockland Corimbia, Landsdale

Page 16 of 22
Haha that sounds painful. At least you're happy with the colours now....I hope.

Well I can see why people are so excited about the park if it's going to have a bbq etc. Hopefully they won't change anything.
Hi there! My fiancé and I are building in Dumbarton Way! Just waiting on titles which have been delayed until September. Wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being October. We have Prestart next week
...super excited that we finally have a road now.
welcome Noodles
I remember how excited we were when we saw a road! Who are you building with?
thanks! I stumbled across this site by googling external colour ideas. because I keep being indecisive hehe. We are building with celebration homes
great! Celebration is very popular and their homes go up so quickly. great choice
good luck with prestart next week!
Hi Noodles

Looks like we'll be your neighbours, building just off your road. Good luck with prestart
Welcome noodles.. congrats on the build.. there are so many celebration homes being built and they go up fast.. you must be excited. goodluck at prestart.
Whoops! Been a while since I logged on!! Everything is coming along so well! I drive through pretty much every day, the park is going to be so great! We survived pre start and are hoping to have a slab soon! They delivered the yellow sand and compacted it all, so fingers crossed everything goes smoothly. So nice to see progress finally!! It is amazing how many houses are going up now, how is everyone's build going??
Progress so far.....

So far so good....soak wells delivered on site bricks should start 3-4 weeks time
Looking good butters, especially since there is going to be a little bit of rain it's perfect for the slab!
Hey Butterbing! Your block is just on the other side of the park from where we are renting at the moment! I walk by there almost every day! We were just commenting last night on how big your slab is!! You must be so excited! I love your block by the way, such a great location!
Raeside the block is in a fantastic location we were so lucky to get it... Especially as it was a resale and we picked it up for less than the original price...I think the size of the pad is deceiving though due to the high retaining walls and the vacant block next door it's very open and is sitting up higher than next door but yes it looks a reasonable size. Imagine if the alfresco, triple garage and portico slabs were down it really would look huge lol...
That is great that you got such a good deal! I'm sure you have mentioned before in the thread, but who are you building with?
Whoops! Never mind, just noticed it says your builder under your name!
Our design/ floor plan is a modified version of a house we saw advertised in the Sunday Times by Greater Concept. We worked with Greater Concept initially to fine tune the floor plan and upgrade the specs once we reached an agreement on price and signed up we were then passed onto Premiere Homes who are the actual builders.
Park update

Just drove through today! Can't believe how many slabs are going down!
the 2 homes on Huntington are asking 639-689k, would be interested to find out if they get what they want.
whoah, that's a bucketload for some very normal houses!
The New Gen display home at Corimbia is on the market for $700k. Love that display but $700k!?
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum