Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building in Spring Farm Riverside - Stage 51

Page 16 of 20
Hi, Stage 51 is already registered with houses being built. Stage 33 looks complete but not registered yet. The stages on the other side of the lake stages 40 41 42 are still just mounds of dirt, registration for these will be some time away. Work on the lake appears to be slow. Went into the sales office this weekend, there were only 4 blocks left in the 40 series stages. Really feeing for those in Stage 33.
Stage 33 has been cursed for whatever reason. The saga continues.
I feel sorry for the unsuspecting people now placing even bigger deposits who are expecting to make any progress before mid-late 2015!
I wonder what the odds are paying for an update being provided tomorrow for those who have registration delays? The odds would be massive for an update with actual information and direction haha. We wait and see.
We have put a deposit on land in stage 42 august last year which is suppose to register the 4th quarter of this year, but with the current issues and work not even commencing yet on the 40 series stages I highly doubt it will be this year. Lets all hope that once stages 33 gets sorted out they have less hassels with future stages. In the long run it is going to be a beautiful area surrounding the lake, just alot of delays and people having to dish out extra money to keep house tenders, they seem to think everyone is rich.
Are you building already Sparta01??
We have noticed that compared to other estates in the area, and just generally wherever you go, that progress has been extremely slow. The fact that there seemed to be no additional street access or general work going on from November 2013 to Feb 2014 is a bit of a concern. Whilst it hasn't been said, it's almost like these dramas have created a situation where most things have come to a halt. It will be nice to see some actual progress all around the estate, not just with specific stages of registration. Hopefully happy days with good news to come. Cornish is a great developer by reputation so there is promise when everything gets back on track.
Mat87 hopefully things progress seamlessly after the experience from previous releases. I would hope that from the current issues and delays things are ironed out for smooth future registration processes for Cornish, Council and all the land purchasers.
Riverside_24. We also had a bit of a delay. Riverside is a
great place to live. We love it here.
Stage 33, we are in the midst of it now and it is extremely frustrating but it surely can't be far off and one of their predictions will have to be true soon... So let's be positive and assume that the land WILL register May! Sparta, knowing we made the right choice and Riverside is a nice place to live, makes the waiting game less painful. Come on Cornish Group, you can do it!
Great attitude, I agree - can't wait for the end result.
sparta01 - great to hear we can look forward to a great area, glad you're loving it!
it will be great when the lake and parks are completed, but they too are slow to progress. Many people already living in Riverside walk, and walk their dogs around in Stage 33, its so peaceful. You will also love it when your homes are completed.
Hello my frustrated Riverside Friends......I can't believe your stage is still not registered...we are in Stage 51, we were delayed by about 7 months but others bought before us and then pulled out as the wait was even longer....you would think by now the developers would have their act together, but no...each stage seems to be worse than the one before.....
All I can say is that once the horrible wait is over and your build starts, you actually start to forget about the past and start to really look forward to the future in your lovely new homes....
A question for those who have fences already....who did you use??? And did you use normal colourbond fence in Riversand colour or the mini-screen Colourbond in Riversand??? Thanks!
Have you guys moved in yet riverside2012?
Very soon we are Super_Matt
Well at least there is some good news.
I totally feel your pain...we bought our land in June 2012 so we are absolutely ITCHING to get in!!!
Riverside2012. I think you will find that most have the mini orb colourbond in the riversand colour. This is one of the coventants. Unfortunately it is more expensive than the standard colourbond.
Great news on the progress riverside 2012! Hope all pans out well asap for you.

Has anybody heard anything today? We are supposed to be proceeding inside two weeks of the last advice aren't we??
Nope, nothing.
Surprise surprise
Hi All in stage 33
This is Brett Cornish's PA if everyone calls or sends an email,as we do maybe we can get action
Caroline Brown | Executive Assistant | Cornish Group
t +61 2 9819 6966 | f +61 2 9819 6977 | m +61 400 289406
a Suite 6, 3-7 Park Avenue, Drummoyne NSW 2047
PO Box 1175, Rozelle NSW 2039
email addresses as follows
tania@cornishgroup.com.au
or caroline.brown@cornishgroup.com.au
brett@cornishgroup.com.au
TRY THEM ALL/ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WE ARE BEING USED AS PAWNS FOR THEIR GAIN and our loss
Good idea jacol - enough is enough.
Are you able to share what you have sent? Was it just general questions? Or more demanding?
As a group, I think it's important to be somewhat consistent, that's why I ask.
Related
16/06/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Sadly no movement on site since soak wells went in. There are also missing/wrong storm water drains which need to be sorted, along with a broken pipe. Plumbing has been…

29/07/2023
House possibly built on spring (1960's home)

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

We purchased a 1960s property that is on timber stumps mostly, and a newer section is on concrete stumps. We had a building inspection initially and they reported some…

20/06/2023
Pre-construction stage- Variations taking 6+ weeks to comple

General Discussion

The fastest thing a builder will do is bank your cheque, those systems work perfectly with lightning speed, everything else is slow burn. Just the way it is.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum