Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Wisdom Homes..........The Wise Choice

Page 16 of 16
Hi all
Question for anyone with the prestige package checking the width of the double sink if they are a stanard width 1400 or they can vary it was this wide ibvthe impression 40 @ homeworld

Thanks
Hi ugly99,

Do you mean the double sink in the kitchen?
I measured the one in the Majestic 40 at One Minto and it was approximately 700 x 400mm.
Or did you mean the vanity with two sinks in the en-suite? On my plans (2011 Majestic layout) it is 1760mm.
Hi Lunar,

sorry my apologies the ones in the ensuite or main bathroom.
I have received one that was 1200mm just checking if their was a standard size yours is 1760mm lucky for you thas was a standard width for your en-suite not an upgrade?

thanks
Hi Ugly99,

Ours is standard for the 2011 version of the Majestic 40, the 2013 one might be different. The big single mirror rather than two smaller ones above each sink was an upgrade at $140.
Hi, just wanted to share some poor experience from WM.

The drawing plan indicates there will be 2 vanities bowls (in master ensuite) but after kitchen appointment, the kitchen consultant mentioned the bench is too narrow for 2 bowls and we 'should' reduce to a single bowl.

After several discussions with WM admin lady, she said the drawing is only for indication and subject to construction constraints. Then she just removed a bowl from our plan/variation without getting our formal permission.

It's kind of unfair because we are thinking to get refund of the a std bowl and upgrade the other one to a bigger bowl ..

Technically we can have 2 bowls if we wanted, but because we are being honest to tell them upfront, as a result we lost something. Who knows what else can be removed from the drawing due to construction constraints ?!?

In short, just be aware you don't get what you see in the drawing plan.
Hi All,

question for anyone who has started or built with wisdom homes.
The progress payment percentages has anyone managed to change them?

or their banks/lender had issues with the payment schedule and not been able to sort out a loan?

thanks
CBA didn't have a problem with the %'s for us
BOQ haven't indicated any issue as yet. they have reviewed our contract. just waiting on a valuation of another property before they send loan docs out.
ANZ didn't have any problem as well with the progress payment.
No problems about progress payment with BankWest, but low valuation problems with them.
Related
29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

25/02/2024
Wisdom Homes | Momentum Series

Building A New House

Hi Everyone, I am exploring builder in NSW and received a very tempting quote from Wisdom home for their momentum series. I just want to know experience of building…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum