Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Ryalls - Coral Homes Noosa 26 - Leaking ensuite??

Page 147 of 147
So much better but they shouldn't have done this to you in the first place

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke week 23
Thanks so much guys!!!

Its a shame its come to us redoing it but we are loving the results.. Feels like we are doing the beautiful tiles justice.

Funny thing is i doing think its coral being fools i think it is just our ss being difficult

Looks great! Well done, your hard work had paid off.

NicMac03
Looks great! Well done, your hard work had paid off.

Thanks Nic.. Absolutely!

A few more before, during and after shots

So worth it ryalls!! Good on you- shame on coral and/or their staff! The tiles really are beautiful and the grout sets them off

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581
MrsJM
So worth it ryalls!! Good on you- shame on coral and/or their staff! The tiles really are beautiful and the grout sets them off

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581

Thanks lovely!

Dont even get me started on coral staff lol

Wow Ryalls...you did an awesome job. Hats off to you...such a b!tch of a job but it has come up a treat.
Champion effort are you going to seal them I am considering it

Try 'The Shutter Guy' for your shutters, we got our whole house done - shutters, blinds and panel glides for a good price.

Milestone

Thanks! Yes I really want to.. Just cant bring myself to go over all the tiles again, think im still abit traumatised lol I will soon though.
I have some of the sealer there - the spray on stuff from Beaumont tiles, I used it in our bathroom and has been quiet good from what i can tell.. super easy to apply too!
Not really much to update lately, I feel like all we do is house stuff but dont really have anything to show for it lol

Hubby finished our front fence on the weekend, So just have a few shrubs to plant and we can apply for our full occupancy certificate. We are working our study at the moment, built a little desk and trying to make it abit more usable and to get the kids homework off my bench lol

All of the repairs from our maintenance list have been completed except for A & L to come back and check 1 window.. So thinking im finally done with my - - - - - supervisor lol
Ryalls_first_build
Milestone

Thanks! Yes I really want to.. Just cant bring myself to go over all the tiles again, think im still abit traumatised lol I will soon though.
I have some of the sealer there - the spray on stuff from Beaumont tiles, I used it in our bathroom and has been quiet good from what i can tell.. super easy to apply too!
i am getting some sealer this weekend . We were meant to have keys yesterday but still nothing has been done from our pci over two weeks ago except sealer in bathrooms and doors put on also our midnight grout is now white so who knows when we will be in

Ffs I cannot believe your tile stuff up

dougang287
Ffs I cannot believe your tile stuff up

Hahah i can! Im the girl whos order gets lost at maccas.. I should have totally expected it!

Omfg I can't belive that you had to scrape out and regrout your own tiles on your brand new home. That's ridiculous!
On the positive side at least you know that it's done right. Yous have done an amazing job! Your tiles are gorgeous 😍

Just read through your entire thread Ryalls.... Wow what an uphill battle you've had.... Gotta say the quality of the work you and your partner have done is amazing, I'm hoping to get my hands dirty and do a lot of things ourselves once we get finished with our build.

Hope everything is running smoother now days and your house looks incredible
Hi Ryalls I hope things are going well with your house now? I've moved into our Noosa 26. The build was ok except for the average paint job and we also have had grout issues everything stains the grout even with water and soap!

Can I please ask where you bought your grey rug from and whats its called? I really love it and I've been looking for one like that!!

Thank you, Corryn
Related
11/01/2024
Leaking Hot water

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Hi, I've got a brand new (2nd hand) Bosch Hydropower 16H tankless hot water heater. Since it was installed I have noticed it leaks a lot. I took the cover off and it looks…

20/05/2024
Detect leaking pvc pipe undergound

Renovation + Home Improvement

My first suspect area is at the bottom of the harvested downpipe furthest from the tank. PVC downpipes expand and contract with heat and cold, putting pressure on the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum