Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Ryalls - Coral Homes Noosa 26 - Leaking ensuite??

Page 144 of 147
Goodness Ryalls
What a list! And don't they just drag it out!!! Just curios about your Facebook...does Coral check personal FB accounts now?
Corallake
Goodness Ryalls
What a list! And don't they just drag it out!!! Just curios about your Facebook...does Coral check personal FB accounts now?

I know.. i felt bad giving it to him but oh well lol

No i just commented on one of their Facebook posts, to be honest i thought they would delete the post but seem to be taking me seriously?

The post..

And my reply..

If only they were smart enough to check h1

Ryalls_first_build
BrownDog77
How did you go with maintenance guy? Hopefully it went ok?

See above.. i think we posted at the same time! Lol

lol must've, so glad he was nice to you & sounds like things will get sorted

What about the swollen doors? They fixing that too?
BrownDog77
Ryalls_first_build
BrownDog77
How did you go with maintenance guy? Hopefully it went ok?

Felt pretty good about it actually and actually seemed to know what he was talking about! Fingers crossed for some positive results

Ryalls_first_build
BrownDog77
Ryalls_first_build
[quote="BrownDog77"]How did you go with maintenance guy? Hopefully it went ok?

Felt pretty good about it actually and actually seemed to know what he was talking about! Fingers crossed for some positive results

[/quote]
I think we are all crossed for you too

So glad things are being rectified for you babes!!! Woooo, Coral are responding to your Facebook post, maybe they should respond to MrsJM's facey posts too. Win for the little guy today Ryalls

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
I searched on here Coral Homes Complaints and found Firstbuild92 and thought for a second my husband was writing these posts - obviously not but the comments of Coral Homes if you are f*$#king reading this you can F*%K off - did make me laugh but holy moly so terrible - anyone hear what happened with them in the end?
dougang287
I searched on here Coral Homes Complaints and found Firstbuild92 and thought for a second my husband was writing these posts - obviously not but the comments of Coral Homes if you are f*$#king reading this you can F*%K off - did make me laugh but holy moly so terrible - anyone hear what happened with them in the end?

Ohh I remember reading their comments a while back. Im keen to know where they ended up too.

Any of the builders are crazy not to jump on here and read threads. Perhaps such a small percentage of their clients use/know about H1 they just don't care?
dougang287

Ahh firstbuild.... I think she's the poor lady whose entire ceiling cracked and sagged as she was moving in..... And they tried to tell her it was because her roof was monument and was getting too hot!!!

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581
MrsJM
dougang287

Ahh firstbuild.... I think she's the poor lady whose entire ceiling cracked and sagged as she was moving in..... And they tried to tell her it was because her roof was monument and was getting too hot!!!

yep that's the one. We have gone with monument too. Sounds like rubbish to me

dougang287
yep that's the one. We have gone with monument too. Sounds like rubbish to me

Yep - total rubbish!!!
Monument here too, and I live in one if the hottest states in the country!

Coral Homes Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

Viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406
Oh no well you should all look out because according to people high up at coral, your roof will get so hot it will compromise your gyprock!
beware of the cracked and sagging ceilings!

Hey Ryalls can you pm me who your ss was ? Thanks heaps

If monument is getting hot enough to ruin gyprock then the builder isn't installing suitable insulation in the ceiling/roof cavity!!
Hey Ryalls how's yr beautiful house going? We did a stalker drive through yr estate on weekend yr house looks great & so many starting! Just a quick q? Do you know how far your house ended up being back from kerb for yr driveway? TIA just chkng as having some hiccups and our front slope same as yours

Miss you ryalls. Hope everything is ok

Helllloooooooo!

Im still here.. been crazy busy, then tried to catchup on all my threads and got overwhelmed but lurking in the background.

Charlie, Soooo good to see your starting to get some progress! I get so excited for you when i see an update lol

Ummm what have we been doing.. Heaps but cant remember half of it hahah
Been concentrating on the landscaping... Alllllmmmmost done.. Yippie!

Heres some pics..

Hubby did an awesome job building our side gates from scratch at a fraction of the price we were quoted.

Planting out the front garden.. I know nothing about plants so hope they survive lol

Extended up the side fences (estate guidelines) and have abit of planting to do.

Then just alittle bit of grass to put infront of the big gate.

Oh and planted our giant tree (estate guidelines)

Realllllly need to get shutters for the front window but far out they are expensive!! If anyone local knows somewhere cheap please let me know.

BrownDog77
Hey Ryalls how's yr beautiful house going? We did a stalker drive through yr estate on weekend yr house looks great & so many starting! Just a quick q? Do you know how far your house ended up being back from kerb for yr driveway? TIA just chkng as having some hiccups and our front slope same as yours

Hey BD! Its going well.. Still absolutely love the house and living in the area, We have the best neighbours and love having what seems to be weekly catchups where the kids and dogs can wonder around the street

Oh thats no good about your front slope... Not loving ours, its made it really hard to give the house that wow factor from the front but once your down the driveway and look around it feels great and rather private!
Next time your around the area stop in and say hi and Ill give you a better look

And yes the estate is going crazy.. Boo!!!
Ummm from memory the house is about 9 meters from the road and garage 1 meter behind the house. Ill double check for you tomorrow though.

Related
11/01/2024
Leaking Hot water

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Hi, I've got a brand new (2nd hand) Bosch Hydropower 16H tankless hot water heater. Since it was installed I have noticed it leaks a lot. I took the cover off and it looks…

20/05/2024
Detect leaking pvc pipe undergound

Renovation + Home Improvement

My first suspect area is at the bottom of the harvested downpipe furthest from the tank. PVC downpipes expand and contract with heat and cold, putting pressure on the…

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum