Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes - Modified Grange 29

Page 15 of 17
Hi Brooke, do you happen to have any pics of your shutters please? πŸ˜„
Kevinmarques89
It was a $3762 upgrade πŸ™ˆ

Oh wow I didn't expect that much but it does look beautiful, well worth it I think. Do you know if you get more options to chose from at colour appointment if you go with Elegance inclusions? We are nearly in the process of paying our deposit so trying to work out the finer details
[/quote]

Sorry, i cant remember🀀
I went in to our colour appt knowing exactly what we wanted - all upgrades.
And we never went with the elegance inclusions, so i cant comment. Sorry!
mj-mac4

Sure! See here 😊

Dylandbrooke
mj-mac4

Sure! See here 😊

They look amazing. Definitely worth the wait. However, I will miss the red curtain.
Did you do your own curtains or did you get someone in?
bestspecials sayonara to the red curtain πŸ˜‚ i absolutely will NOT miss that πŸ˜‚
I did my curtains myself πŸ€— they're just the S-fold curtains from Freedom

Dylandbrooke
@bestspecials sayonara to the red curtain πŸ˜‚ i absolutely will NOT miss that πŸ˜‚

They look terrific. I am after a similar look. Will have to give Freedom a visit.
Looks like your house is really coming together.
Gai
you house looks so beautiful! still love those bathroom cabinets.

love love the sheers, I was thinking of doing something similar. but unsure how the lounge room would go with it, as we have a few narrow windows along one side

although i see you went shutters in yours as well and it looks great. How did you find the quality of the shutters? I remember going to a display and theirs were so flimsy, and they wouldn't even open all the way because they got caught on the door haha
bestspecials
Dylandbrooke
@bestspecials sayonara to the red curtain πŸ˜‚ i absolutely will NOT miss that πŸ˜‚

They look terrific. I am after a similar look. Will have to give Freedom a visit.
Looks like your house is really coming together.
Gai

Thanks! Freedom was quite cheap compared to everywhere else i checked. Still so much to do at home - so hard to get everything done and hung and put together with two little ones , working full time and pregnant 😫 🀣
Wow!! It looks like a display home.. Well done guys! You must be so happy living there! 🏑thanks for the pics 😊
Your house is looking just beautiful
love everything
So glad you posted the freedom curtains I went there the other day to look at them & then got sidetracked by everything else and forgot
they look great

CC7

love love the sheers, I was thinking of doing something similar. but unsure how the lounge room would go with it, as we have a few narrow windows along one side

although i see you went shutters in yours as well and it looks great. How did you find the quality of the shutters? I remember going to a display and theirs were so flimsy, and they wouldn't even open all the way because they got caught on the door haha

Thank you - we're slowly getting there! The sheers make the room feel so much softer and give us some privacy.
Hubby liked the look without the curtains - but i feel we needed them.
The quality of the blinds are excellent - i cant fault them, and they definitley arent flimsy.

What window coverings were you thinking of getting?
mj-mac4
Wow!! It looks like a display home.. Well done guys! You must be so happy living there! 🏑thanks for the pics 😊

Oh thank you!!! I do love our home 😊 wouldn't say it looks like a show home though... especially when my two babies hurricane through it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
BrownDog77
Your house is looking just beautiful
love everything
So glad you posted the freedom curtains I went there the other day to look at them & then got sidetracked by everything else and forgot
they look great

Thanks BD!
They're pretty good quality too. I have them in all the rooms that dont have shutters!
Freedom is the best, isnt it 😊
Dylandbrooke
CC7

Thank you - we're slowly getting there! The sheers make the room feel so much softer and give us some privacy.
Hubby liked the look without the curtains - but i feel we needed them.
The quality of the blinds are excellent - i cant fault them, and they definitley arent flimsy.

What window coverings were you thinking of getting?

it was shutters to begin with when we started all this, but then we thought maybe it would be too expensive (haven't researched the costs for different types of coverings yet though) We'll be living with red sheeting for a while

We need to get cracking onto the shutter for our ensuite cut out though. I forgot that our SS asked if we wanted the tiles to go into the middle of the cutout, or go to the edge (ie. just on the bathroom wall) no clue...
Dylandbrooke
@bestspecials sayonara to the red curtain
i absolutely will NOT miss that

I did my curtains myself
they're just the S-fold curtains from Freedom

Your home is lovely! How nice are Freedom's s-folds, I've had them bookmarked for ages! With your stacker doors, does the track go around the corner or do you have two separate tracks meeting in the middle? It looks seamless!

cc7 shutters aren't cheap, thats for sure! I think for 6 windows they cost us 2.5k with installation. Or 2k DIY installation! Who would've thought a couple of window coverings would be so expensive?!

The shutter you order might take a while to make... yup, you better get cracking! Your house is flying. Itll be all built before you know it!
Lot126
Dylandbrooke

I did my curtains myself

Your home is lovely! How nice are Freedom's s-folds, I've had them bookmarked for ages! With your stacker doors, does the track go around the corner or do you have two separate tracks meeting in the middle? It looks seamless!

Thank you so much😊 nope, i just butted the tracks up together. Its quite easy to do.
Also, the pre made tracks weren't the right size to fit our stackers, so we bought a longer length and hubby cut them to size.
Saved us buying a custom made track at over double the cost 😁
Dylandbrooke
Lot126
Dylandbrooke

I did my curtains myself

Thank you so much
nope, i just butted the tracks up together. Its quite easy to do.
Also, the pre made tracks weren't the right size to fit our stackers, so we bought a longer length and hubby cut them to size.
Saved us buying a custom made track at over double the cost
That's a great tip, thank you! I wasn't sure if they could be cut down to size.

A couple more pics while my house is tidy 😁

Dylandbrooke
A couple more pics while my house is tidy 😁

Loving it. I am so jealous now. I just want mine to be finished now.
Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum