Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Perry Homes @ Cliftleigh Meadows - WERE IN

Page 15 of 30

Was great to see cornices done, also the house is sanded. Dad and partner are up there cutting power points and various holes.
Meeting new SS on Monday; who sounds awesome on the phone.
Kitchen delivered next week, skirtings will probably start tomorrow but be done by next week. Meeting 7am Monday
we also had a delivery of toilet roll holders, door handles, towel racks etc today. Bit soon but I'll take it lol.

Building with Perry homes: viewtopic.php?t=84756
Great progress, yay for toilet roll holders:) That means you're getting close!!

That's exciting all the little bits and pieces are arriving! What's the box in the last photo? I can't wait to see the kitchen in

shortnstumpy
That's exciting all the little bits and pieces are arriving! What's the box in the last photo? I can't wait to see the kitchen in

I'm not even sure if there for us? Haha I hope so I guess maybe that's a hint to say we're moving quick?

It's not a Perry thing, justin ordered it and put it up before gyprock - its our nbn enclosure.

Yaay you are racing along
very exciting

We can't answer the message section. Says remove invalid text. What are we doing wrong???
Moot
We can't answer the message section. Says remove invalid text. What are we doing wrong???

Oh!!! ☹️That's odd. You could try message me? Otherwise just reply here haha

No we can't message says invalid txt.
Are you going solar as well??
Moot
No we can't message says invalid txt.
Are you going solar as well??

Nah unfortunately

Internal doors delivered and skirtings ready for Monday

Your doors have already been hung?
Moot
Moot
Moot
nicolawhitelaw
Moot

Sorry no idea why I have 3 empty replies. Lol
Doors aren't hung just delivered. Only internal door from garage and front doors are hung

Yay!! Can't wait to see more progress at your place

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
Why do they have hinges and the hole cut? Never seen that before
Moot
Why do they have hinges and the hole cut? Never seen that before

Not sure that's how they were delivered. Maybe it helps them when they are already hinged and ready for a handle

What is your area like for blocks left??? We are flying down to nsw next week and renting a car to go land hunting. Prefer city area around Newcastle or Coffs Harbour area.
Moot
What is your area like for blocks left??? We are flying down to nsw next week and renting a car to go land hunting. Prefer city area around Newcastle or Coffs Harbour area.

I think our estate is sold, for the releases out any. Have you googled Billy's lookout at teralba? Or even Wallis creek or saddlers ridge at gillieston heights. Ummm that's all I have at the moment I live in a bubble

Related
18/08/2023
PCI - How thorough were you?

Building A New House

We hired Darbecca to do every stage inspection, and I strongly recommend them to anyone that asks me. They were amazing. Thorough reports with photos at every stage,…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum