Greenvale Heritage Views

Page 15 of 18
I haven’t received any coriespondence
Yeah lot 50 has been on the market for a while
I was told February/March by my conveyancer
Hai
Thank you .
Hi guys,

My husband and I signed our contract for land in heritage views on the 22nd of Feb, 2016. A few days ago I received a letter form my solicitor as it has been 24 months saying the block will be repriced and we will be able to re purchase the land for the revised price! Has anybody else been given this? I was unaware this could happen. My solicitor has put in an objection and we will be fighting this!
Hai
Hi.
We may be in the same boat as ours expires end of this month.

However we did get a letter telling us to get our finances ready for settlement.
They are very confusing in the way they work.
What was the revised price you were given?
Sorry
I got contacted by the conveyancer and was told that the developer is doing a sunset clause. Would anyone like to group together to take action against the developer?
Hi red star
When does your contract expire
Expired on 24 feb 2018
Hi All
Went to site yesterday, they have laid a lot of topsoil and have started to cut the other external roads as well.
I signed the transfer papers with my conveyancer the other week
My sunset clause is not until August
Thank you.
They tell us on the 12th of march the revised price.
Anyway who has bought in stage 2 and is affected by the sunset claus can you please you please email me on amandalangdon1992@gmail.com maybe we can work together to fight against it as it was not very clear on the contract..
Hi All, emailed Rex out of curiosity - he claims construction works to be completed next week with titles early April ....
Hi All
I'm not confident with what comes from Rex as per his past statements
Hi all,
Asphalt is done, they just need to tidy a few spots up. Someone on site told me handover to the developer is next week.
amandaz12
Hi guys,

My husband and I signed our contract for land in heritage views on the 22nd of Feb, 2016. A few days ago I received a letter form my solicitor as it has been 24 months saying the block will be repriced and we will be able to re purchase the land for the revised price! Has anybody else been given this? I was unaware this could happen. My solicitor has put in an objection and we will be fighting this!

Hi, do you have any update on this? Did you end up paying more?
Hi All,

Has anyone else heard anything regarding Stage 2 title date? My 2 year sunset clause is approaching.. it'll be 2 years in early May 2018 and I'm super worried.
I went last week and checked the development, looks like it's almost there. Roads, lights, even pegs for dimensions are all there. But I'm not very trusting of the whole situation.

If the developer doesnt come through, dont rush guys!! Let's get together and fight it. It's worthwhile to spend a few thousands than lose over 50k in repricing.

Let's keep this chat going!!
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum