Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone else building at Piccadilly Estate, Riverstone?

Page 15 of 38
Thanks Titania71, ozitzen, gemcee and FirsTimer for your inputs.

Even mine is 10.49 wider block. I checked with the agent ( McGrath) that the developer has no restrictions over Zero lot. Even my builder suggesting that. I don't know what to do now.
It depends on your neigbour if they are ok since zero lot on ur land would mean an easement on ur neighbours plot. The 88b do no show any easement.
I would highly recommend to check and confirm with Council. I believe when the developers are saying no restrictions or requirements apply they mean that they don't impose those like other big developers like Stockland who have some guidelines over and above Council guidelines and requirements.

Council zoning and planning will dictate whether you are allowed to build house on your lot as zero lot

One more thing you can do this DIY!!!

http://www.onegov.nsw.gov.au/new/agencies/ehc

Check out all the guidelines and restrictions that applies in your case here

Does anyone know when builders can get access to the site to work out the site cost?
renoy_jacob_dan
Does anyone know when builders can get access to the site to work out the site cost?

I spoke with Joel a bit while ago and he told me that the site is due for an inspection in the 2nd week of December and if all if ok then he may organise for the access to the builder, I am in similar situation as yourself and needing early site access.

Who r u building with?
renoy_jacob_dan
Who r u building with?

Rawson homes

Hi all,
Just had a visit to Piccadilly and I am very sad to report that the beautiful trees that were planted on Titania were all removed and to be replaced with others (councils orders) according to the gardener, we will have the original ones around the estate but not ionTitania. He also said that they will not be finished all work and out of there till mid January.
Few blocks have for sale signs.
Regards
Silvia
Oh no

So does this mean the civil works will be finished mid January rather than mid December?

Yep ?
Hi all, Happy New Year.

Looking down Titania Street, our new trees are Bottle Brushes.
Most Areas are finished and tidy. Hopefully they will be done by mid January.
Fingers crossed ????
Silvia
Wow looks amazing. so hopefully registration will happen next month..?
Tried calling Joel a few times but couldn't get through, went to site last week Sunday and seems that there is still some work left I don't know how much or how long but water detention area seems a bit of work..

Hi all,
Went for a drive to Piccadilly and they were working on the water detention area. The grass is growing, couple of guys were walking around removing all the pegs from the blocks. Getting closer now. ????
Hi guys, new here. Been following this thread for a few months as I've also got a piece of land in piccadilly estate. Any idea on how long it would take for the power lines to underground? I'd imagine that's a bit of work.

Welcome Ozdream
Can not answer your question but I was told that electrical work that needs to be finished is booked for the 14th January but I guess that would depend on the weather as it could not be finished last year due to the heat, apparently they can not work on the power if the temp is too high due to risk of fire.
Titania71
Welcome Ozdream
Can not answer your question but I was told that electrical work that needs to be finished is booked for the 14th January but I guess that would depend on the weather as it could not be finished last year due to the heat, apparently they can not work on the power if the temp is too high due to risk of fire.

Thank you Titania.

Off late i have been talking to some agents who are selling land in the estate as a buyer and they told me the registration is going to be around April end. But you never know.
FirsTimer
Tried calling Joel a few times but couldn't get through, went to site last week Sunday and seems that there is still some work left I don't know how much or how long but water detention area seems a bit of work..

Joel is only back on 16th.
Related
24/03/2024
Purpose of site survey: boundaries, slope, trees? what else?

Owner Builder Forum

A survey must’ve completed by a certified surveyor. This form part of every DA requirement

9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum