Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

FHBD - Vista estate, Singleton (All moved in!)

Page 15 of 19
Looking great daz

Love the pendants.
Your painting looks fantastic.
Not long now.

Looking great daz

Alfresco tiling completed today!

They also pulled down the kitchen bulkhead and replaced it with a metal frame...this time with an allowance for the gyprock! Haha

What was wrong with their first try?

Love the tiling.

looking great daz, any idea why they took it off ?
Ahh some smart cookie framed it up flush in line with the 2 dividing walls so if they gyprocked it, the plaster would of protruded out 8mm beyond the wall!

Daz what are your bricks called? Alfresco looks awesome now

Thanks hevmal

They are shale grey brikmakers

Paving done!

Is this right? Looks to be a huge amount of fall right to left

Could be the photographer....
Just joking!!
Yep, that looks really high on the right side.

Paving looks good.
Does look a little higher on the right though.

Looking good, did you have to get a registered painter to confirm your moisture?
That may have something to do with it MP! hahaha

Lolly - I bought a moisture meter from masters for around $80 and tested the walls myself. They recommend waiting until the walls are 12-14% moist before you seal them and mine were a touch over 12 after around 5 weeks
The builder is saying we need to get a registered painter in ourself to test it. Booooo
Happy monday!!!

At long last, the bulkhead has been gyprocked!! Should I stick with my plan to paint it woodland grey or is it too much?

Looking good

Related
3/07/2023
Moved in 7 years ago but no Occupation Certificate

Building A New House

Joe, it depends on your certifier but we are noticing the ones we deal with are really cracking down. So i would recommend you follow your approved landscaping plans to…

9/10/2023
No Interim Occupation Certificate - NSW but moved in

General Discussion

Hi Simeon, Thank you for laying it down for us. Makes sense. Appreciate it very much. Have a nice day. Cheers

8/06/2023
Hello to all of you. Any advice please?

Building A New House

A question. Im in Queensland and building a new home. We managed to reach practical completion 6 weeks ago but we haven't heard any date for handover yet. Who should we…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum