Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Who is building with Allworth Homes

Page 137 of 143
zowiec
So sorry you had to go through that nightmare. Are you living there with no power?

We were contacted by a company to set up an electrical account that goes through agl. Have you guys had to do that?

Yes we are living here with no power,we have a small genni,just for lights no fridge, stove should be installed to-morrow although we can't use it till we get power connected,

No we were not contacted to set up an account, although we have organised that ourselves since handover.

Roof trusses today! Starting to look like a house

That seams like pretty quick, your build is going great guns,Great news & looking good.
Good news for us!! Our electrician connected power to-day,Our stove was installed as well,Life is just about to get SOoo much better, We would like to wish all you forum guys a fantastic Xmas
ours will now be fantastic, lots to do but the worry is now behind us.
farm harmony
Good news for us!! Our electrician connected power to-day,Our stove was installed as well,Life is just about to get SOoo much better, We would like to wish all you forum guys a fantastic Xmas
ours will now be fantastic, lots to do but the worry is now behind us.

Hoooray!!! Brilliant news, cant even imagine the relief you must feel!!!!

Just thought I'd throw in a quick update. We're essentially done now with all our landscaping and gates and screens are in. I also painted the media room screen wall and ceiling which made a massive difference to the picture. Eventually I'll actually do something out the back instead of just grass.

Wow, looks great. I haven't painted my media ceiling yet. I wonder pitch black in the room is good, if kids want to move or go out without knocking into each other.

Gutters today. Hoping they keep this pace up!

SancHarmony: thank's for sharing, you have been working so hard & all done for Xmas all looks great, some good ideas as well
zowiec : you seam to be on a dream run, bet your happy
!!
Update. More bricks delivered today aswell as brickies sand and cement.

Still no roof but maybe the will do the bricks first?

No expert but the ones around here I've seen all get the roof first.
We've got some progress too. Excavation on Saturday and then Concretor setting up form work today. Plan to pour on Thursday weather permitting. No separate pour for peers on our site due to sandy soil and dead flat block.
TimK
No expert but the ones around here I've seen all get the roof first.
We've got some progress too. Excavation on Saturday and then Concretor setting up form work today. Plan to pour on Thursday weather permitting. No separate pour for peers on our site due to sandy soil and dead flat block.

Hooray! Congrats! Cant wait to seee!

Still no roof but brickies are all set up ready to go and have left their trailer there so i am assuming they will start tomorrow

Question for those who are further then us- did they deliver the colorbond and put up roof on the same day?
No deliver of ours as yet.

Approx 1/3 bricks completed today

Wow it's going up so fast, you must be pleased.
Our slab was done yesterday. I've got pics but can't figure out how to attach them from my phone.
TimK
Wow it's going up so fast, you must be pleased.
Our slab was done yesterday. I've got pics but can't figure out how to attach them from my phone.

Do you use tappatalk? Mine is that little symbol that looks like a mountain and the phone does the rest

I do now! So here's a pic of our site. The 2nd slab up the back is my shed

Pretty happy with how things are progressing!
Bricks are basically done - just waiting on window sill bricks to be finished off tomorrow
Cladding to front is TBA but roof goes on on Thursday.

Back half of the roof done today. Fingers crossed the finish tomorrow in time for the shut down.

Hows everyone going?

Related
14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum