Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building at Willowdale

Page 136 of 165
kevmak1307
Hi Guys,

First time poster, long time reader.

We are building in stage 3, house is almost at lockup.

Cant wait to move in, the area itself is starting to look fantastic with all the new homes and parks going in.

We are on CALDER Street if there are any neighbours online.

Hi Kevmak, I am at 9 Calder street

Ours has a 0.5m slope : what is a typical site cost for 0.5m?

0.5 to 1m slope is standard I believe no extra costs.
Best way to check with builders.

zeeshanm26
kevmak1307
Hi Guys,

First time poster, long time reader.

We are building in stage 3, house is almost at lockup.

Cant wait to move in, the area itself is starting to look fantastic with all the new homes and parks going in.

We are on CALDER Street if there are any neighbours online.

Hi Kevmak, I am at 9 Calder street

Hi!

I think you are my immediate neighbor.
You building with Elderton?

Regards,
Eddy
Hi Eddy,

Nice to hear from you, Yes I am building with Elderton.

Zeeshan

Hi All,

This Forum Looks great!!!Hope I get some info:)
We bought a land in 9B stage.
As we are increasing the size of the house a bit, we have to go through DA through Campbelltown Council. I gave a call to Council, they told me that it would take 8 weeks for the approval.

Have anyone have gone through this? How many weeks it took for you guys to get the approval.

Thanks,
Mona.
Mona01
Hi All,

As we are increasing the size of the house a bit, we have to go through DA through Campbelltown Council. I gave a call to Council, they told me that it would take 8 weeks for the approval.

Have anyone have gone through this? How many weeks it took for you guys to get the approval.

Thanks,
Mona.

Hi Mona01,

We are also in stage9b and awaiting Council approval. Which street are you on? Council advise the same. 6-8 weeks

krishhd
Mona01
Hi All,

Thanks,
Mona.

Hi Mona01,

We are also in stage9b and awaiting Council approval. Which street are you on? Council advise the same. 6-8 weeks

Hi Krish,

Thats big pain
, Have you applied for council or yet to apply?
We are on Fanflower Avenue, which street are you in?

Mona
Hi all,

We are also building in Willowdale, Stage 9A and just waiting for soil testing. Anyone else in Stage 9A?
jcabrera
Hi all,

We are also building in Willowdale, Stage 9A and just waiting for soil testing. Anyone else in Stage 9A?

Hi Jcabrera,

We are also in stage9 and in council waiting for the approval. We are also on Commissioners drive. I have sent you a PM.

Hello Everyone,
Nice to see this forum is growing and many people are building their dream homes and others like me waiting to build. Our builder also lodge the plan to Campbelltown council for DA and advise it may takes 6 weeks.
I'm at stage 9B. Is anyone know what kind of slab do you need for stage 9B- our builder said we need H2 slab and costing $4300.
Appreciate ur experience
Cheers
Jayman1
Hello Everyone,
Nice to see this forum is growing and many people are building their dream homes and others like me waiting to build. Our builder also lodge the plan to Campbelltown council for DA and advise it may takes 6 weeks.
I'm at stage 9B. Is anyone know what kind of slab do you need for stage 9B- our builder said we need H2 slab and costing $4300.
Appreciate ur experience
Cheers

Hi Jayman1,

We are also in Stage9B and the slab classification came out to be M. We are also in Council now and Council has advised that it would take 8 weeks and they are currently short of staff.

65% from memory
http://www.campbelltown.nsw.gov.au/file ... cp2014.pdf

Thanks KrishHD and Soontir for the response- Our Soil classification type came H2, we are at Sawsadge Avenue. Soil classification seems quite different in stage 9B as some people need M, H1 and H2.
Is anyone one know salinity requirement for stage 9B- out builder cost 2.5K as an additional site requirement in the Tender for salinity.
Mona01
Hi All,

Thanks,
Mona.

Hi Guys,
can someone please send me contact details for landscaper and fencing installers.

Thanks

zeeshanm26
Hi Guys,
can someone please send me contact details for landscaper and fencing installers.

Thanks

Hi zeeshanm26, I'll PM you details shortly

Sent using Tapatalk
Hi Friends, We are building with McDonald Jones, We have decided to do the tiling after handover. Anyone here did tiling after handover if so what did you do with the Skirting. Also can you suggest me where to get good tiles and a tiler contact details.

Thanks
Hello..anyone building in pennyroyal boulevard??

Dream SS
Hi Friends, We are building with McDonald Jones, We have decided to do the tiling after handover. Anyone here did tiling after handover if so what did you do with the Skirting. Also can you suggest me where to get good tiles and a tiler contact details.

Thanks

Doing the same
Our skirting will be in the garage at handover, you'll have to have it cut, painted and placed after tiling has been done
Looking for a tiler as well.
Looks like our tiles will be 1200*750 and they charge more for that

Related
15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

3/08/2023
Talking to tradies without entering the building site

Building A New House

Elvis has left the building... The site supervisor quit after 2 month on the project. I guess he was just instructed to bark at people, but didn't like when he was…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum