Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

The ivy, Doreen

Page 14 of 14
Hi All,

Does anyone know if stage 3 has settled yet?
Meocon
Hi All,

Does anyone know if stage 3 has settled yet?
Hi all. A newbie here. Sounds like it’s going to be a wonderful place to live. Has anyone had anything confirmed for stage 7 titles? We are lot 744. Cheers, Shane
Hi All
Did anyone in stage 4 got the bank evaluation done?
Hi everyone, I would also love to know the latest land valuations if anyone is happy to share? I have heard they have gone up significantly. I just had a quick search on Real Estate.com and there is a 628sqm block in Doreen that just sold for 434k!

We have a block in Stage 5A. Has anyone heard any updates on when titles will be released for Stage 5?

Thanks!

Brad
eric86
Ok guys, I’ve created a private group on FB, search “the ivy estate - Doreen residents “

Jump in and introduce yourself and we can also discuss the picnic event and create there also

Great, Eric! Thanks for that! Have just requested to join. Our lot is in stage 6.
Hi everyone in stage 6,

Has anyone heard anything about titling of lots in 6 lately?

Thanks!
We received an email end of February saying it is going to be titled in June.
Luisa

Thanks very much for the fast reply, Luisa!

Was that an email von Rhonda in the Sales Office? Just wondering whether we missed an official email that was sent out?

Speaking of that: How are we going to be notified about titling? Will our conveyancer get an email?

And lovely to know you are in 6 too!

Thanks again!
Hi DiaDi, we received an email from Rhonda, our land is in the hands of our solicitor, they have an alert on our land as soon as it goings to title; they will be notified; but in saying that I am sure we should get updated maybe at the beginning of each month, we are in Sukarna Court lot 614.
Hi Luisa
Have you started your loan process. Just wanted to know how soon can we do bank evaluation. We are also in stage 6 beside the park.
Hi NBij, we have started the loan process, but the bank could not do the valuation on our land yet, the developer would not allow them in the land yet... but we still got approval for the loan... because of the value of our home. We are just finishing off of the paperwork in a couple of weeks.
Thanks Luisa. We are planning to start loan process mid of April. I thought we would get only a conditional approval until the land evaluation. Our broker recommended ANZ bank.
Westpac has cheaper interest rate at the moment 3.95% interest.
Any update on stage 4? When we visited last weekend, looked like it's almost complete. Did anyone get bank evaluation done for Stage 4.
NBij
Any update on stage 4? When we visited last weekend, looked like it's almost complete. Did anyone get bank evaluation done for Stage 4.

Hi NB,

We have a Facebook group that you could join for the latest updates on all the stages. I think they said within the month. Council had a few issues which they believe can be resolved quiet quickly.

Thanks
Regards
Sameer
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum