Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Greenvale Heritage Views

Page 14 of 18
Hi spitfire
What was the reason they gave you for the delay?
Re:puppy33
There was no official reason but on the phone there were many most common was Rain. Then it was council was delaying permits etc
I knew someone in the council and found out it was them not the council. We kept bugging John the developer but Rex is no help.
John seems to have changed is number and is no longer reachable on his old number.

Keep in mind before you settle make sure your pegs are there a day before i have heard there were few people who's pegs got taken out a week before and they had to pay to get that sorted.
Hi spitfire

Rain is a poor excuse I'm in the industry and have only been affected a couple of days.
Seems John is in hiding from his responsibilities
Thanks, that's a good point to keep in mind check pegs before settling
Hi All
was just on realestate.com and saw Lot 50 Avisha Way for sale $360k
Hi Guys,

There has been not much rain but progress has been close to Nothing. Has Any one tried to find out what is going on?
Hi everyone.
I rally believe that this is becoming a real problem for all of us and there is no doubt in my mind that we are going to be affected by this clause.
I have seen that there is a new machine on site. This is not a winslow machine. I am beginning to think that winslow have not been paid and have walked off. When I was there late last week, it was lunch time and I seen no one on site, only 1 x guy in the excavator and the machine wasn’t even moving. Previously to that, iv seen at most 3 x guys ever on that site, 1 x of which is an operator so does not get out of the machine.
This is very VERY concerning!! Who ever in this forum is not worried, you should really open your eyes and start worrying. I do not mean to be negotiable or rude, but I am like you, I am also in the firing line. I think we can all agree that all we want is to get our land in our names ASAP and not have to worry about a developer to to rob us..!!! Is there anyone on this forum that I’d willing to speak out, rally together to try and get answers or action out of these people?
The only way we can make something happen is to get a class action going, but we need numbers to try and beat these crooked developers.
Re: davemarley

I think we definitely have to expose this developer and maybe Rex (kickbacks!)
Can we try to get on a show like the 730 Report or A Current Affair? They could do a whole show on crooked developers.
Whatever we do has to be done as a group
I will back anyone else who wants to speak out
The Heritage Views website seems to also be down at the moment, could that mean something?...
Stage-2 should have had roads by now. Guys from Stage2 all of you need to start bugging the developer and find out what are they doing why is so slow otherwise this will not be completed till next year
How do we get through to john? His number is no longer in use? Has anyone got an active email for him or his company?
Hi All
Took a drive yesterday afternoon to the Heritage Views, nearly had a heart attack when I saw multiple B double trucks entering site
dropping road base and excavators working. Some progress, hopefully, the weather holds up.
Hi puppy.
Thanks for the update, I was last there 8 weeks ago and at that stage there were pipes everywhere and no roads cut. I visited again the weekend just past, in 8 weeks it looks like all pipes have been installed and they had started cutting roads. Good to see progress at least and lets hope they continue through with pace. The company doing the civil works is actually very reputable so hopefully they really push on.
Hi mrpigeon

Agreed the company is reputable, let's hope the developer keeps paying them.
Hi all
Just had a look at the photos of the new playground that have been posted on the HV website.
They are saying Stage 2 to be titled early 2018.
Today there was a lot of movement on site. Semi trucks in and out all day long, some picking up spoil which the large excavator on site was loading all day. More semi’s dropping of more crushed rock- most likely to continue road base. Site is getting levelled a little bit more everyday. Small excavator on site now, seems to be putting some services in across the road. Road base, have started on each entrance, and road way through the back of the site close to Mickleham Road Seems to be getting some where also. All pegs are visible and it looks like the majority of provisions are in each block, if not all of them.
Progress!! But still a lot of work to do to be finished by December. It seems to be at similar stage to this time last year on stage 1
Hi all,

It looks like a lot of work has been done,
Some curb and channel has started down both sides and a lot of crushed rock has been layed.
There were three excavators parked up there over the weekend.
I think they are saying titles should be expected in Jan?
It is moving at a faster pace than it has in the past so that is a positive.
Does anyone have any more info?
I was told February/ March from my conveyancer
Hi All
They have put up the street lights on Avisha Way. Progress.
Hi all,
It looks like all of the curb and channel is complete.
There are some footpaths and driveways to go but it has come a long way over the past 3 months.
Next is crushed rock then asphalt then hopefully titles.
Thats good!
Has anyone received contact about when titles are expected?

There has been a couple of blocks up for sale in the state recently
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum