Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building at Northlakes Estate- Cameron park

Page 126 of 159

Fantastic news KLB!!!

Is that your bathroom benji? I love it!!!

Ryalls_first_build

The aqua ones are in the main bathroom and the slightly darker ones are in our ensuite. It will be good to see them grouted and finished
Dunsyre100
Yay! A nice Christmas present. You could be in before mid 16! ... Don't tell Joey, he might still be looking for his SS then?! ...
Sorry mate

Hahaha if it gets to that stage I'll just be buying the materials myself and fitting out the inside!

Joey (8 Dunsyre Av.)
Benji241
Ryalls_first_build

The aqua ones are in the main bathroom and the slightly darker ones are in our ensuite. It will be good to see them grouted and finished

It'll be good to see you grouted and finished...

Benji241

They came up awesome!

It appears work on the Pambulong Forest Marketplace, which is the official name of the Woolworths/Big W/Harrigans etc retail centre that was approved way back in 2007, has indeed started.
Yarborough
It appears work on the Pambulong Forest Marketplace, which is the official name of the Woolworths/Big W/Harrigans etc retail centre that was approved way back in 2007, has indeed started.

I didn't realise it was that long in the making, be nice and convenient once they have have finished.

mim_feher
Yarborough

I didn't realise it was that long in the making, be nice and convenient once they have have finished.

I heard on the grapevine that it got put on hold because someone "apparently" saw a rare owl there. ie. disgruntled people who were fighting against it being built decided that was how to stop progress!
KLB
mim_feher
Yarborough

I heard on the grapevine that it got put on hold because someone "apparently" saw a rare owl there. ie. disgruntled people who were fighting against it being built decided that was how to stop progress!

Well, owl be damned.
Yarborough
KLB
mim_feher
[quote="Yarborough"]It appears work on the Pambulong Forest Marketplace, which is the official name of the Woolworths/Big W/Harrigans etc retail centre that was approved way back in 2007, has indeed started.

Well, owl be damned.[/quote]

I do believe that joke was a hoot

Joey (8 Dunsyre Av.)
joey_smith1986

I do believe that joke was a hoot

Joey (8 Dunsyre Av.)

Don't be a twit..... twit twoo
Yarborough

I wouldn't want to ruffle your feathers

Joey (8 Dunsyre Av.)
joey_smith1986
Yarborough

I wouldn't want to ruffle your feathers

Joey (8 Dunsyre Av.)

Shut yer beak
Yarborough

Shut yer beak

Someone's a little grumpy from moonlighting I think

Joey (8 Dunsyre Av.)
I received my land rates bill yesterday. Didnt know what to expect, but wasnt expecting what i saw.
Has anybody else received theirs ?
dr_moebius
I received my land rates bill yesterday. Didnt know what to expect, but wasnt expecting what i saw.

We got ours too. Am going to ring them and get them to explain it all to me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

dr_moebius

Yeh we got our Xmas present from LMCC as well haha
Luckily ours is in two sections, one due by end of Feb and the other in May which helps!

Joey (8 Dunsyre Av.)
We got ours too. So stupid how it was done. I'm doing a payment plan which will have it paid by June. Not sure why we are charged waste management fees when we aren't even using the service!

Related
26/05/2024
Estate restricting lot owners installing rolling shutter

Renovation + Home Improvement

A lot of those Covenants are put in place at the time the Developers are still involved and marketing a certain look and they get ignored or expire after a time. If the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum