Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

The Jeffery Pad - Coral Homes - QLD

Page 13 of 41
Just short of 26mtrs wall to wall so not including eaves

Bloody huge sista

Milestone
Bloody huge sista

We were just having a conversation tonight that it may be small but im sure once walls are up it will feel different again. Just not sure how some of our bigger furniture pieces will fit in.

Looks amazing
Congrats on getting a roof
em-n-craig
Looks amazing

Thanks, I jumped over to your thread last night but no new updates. Hows it going?

Holy hell girl, your house looks freaking huge!! Also they did your roof so bloody quick, man my trades need to learn from yours

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=83643
๐Ÿ™Œ roofed just in time! ๐ŸŒง
Looks like we have a big week coming up!!

Roof cover to be completed
Rough inโ€™s to begin
Fall protection to be removed
Windows and external doors to be delivered
Carpenters to return to site to install doors and windows
Walls to be wrapped
Bricks to be delivered
bribiebell
em-n-craig
Looks amazing

Thanks, I jumped over to your thread last night but no new updates. Hows it going?

Portico pillars have been rendered and tiles started today
bribiebell
Looks like we have a big week coming up!!

Roof cover to be completed
Rough inโ€™s to begin
Fall protection to be removed
Windows and external doors to be delivered
Carpenters to return to site to install doors and windows
Walls to be wrapped
Bricks to be delivered

Lots will be happening at your place - you will see a huge change
Nice work, we are supposed to have roof done by Tuesday coming then bricks windows and doors on site this week coming too so only days behind you, amazing how they can crack into it

dougang287
Nice work, we are supposed to have roof done by Tuesday coming then bricks windows and doors on site this week coming too so only days behind you, amazing how they can crack into it

Wow...you are catching up fast... we feel like we have had so many waisted days with public holidays and wet days. Cant wait to wrapping stage so there are no excuses!

But in saying that they are still doing great as they only cut soil 4weeks ago!!

Awesome!!!! You'll zoom past us at that rate

charlibear

CB I really hope that isn't the case. I must admit Coral do a good job in qld the admin process a bit crap but they build fast

bribiebell
charlibear

CB I really hope that isn't the case. I must admit Coral do a good job in qld the admin process a bit crap but they build fast

I'm all for passing us sweets, it's means you don't have to go through pointless delays like us. Wouldn't wish a drawn out build on anyone.

Just remember if you beat me to the finish line, have an extra wine for me
๐Ÿฅ‚

Went to ikea this afternoon and thought id swing past the block. What a suprise to find the roof had been completed and the house wrapped. Then as i rocked up our windows were being dropped off..it was after 4pm. Plus the front door was also in the garage....and its only Monday

bribiebell

It looks huge. And to think ours will be even longer lol. My fitbit will love it!
bribiebell
Went to ikea this afternoon and thought id swing past the block. What a suprise to find the roof had been completed and the house wrapped. Then as i rocked up our windows were being dropped off..it was after 4pm. Plus the front door was also in the garage....and its only Monday

Looks great! They are powering ahead!!
Tamara1975
bribiebell

It looks huge. And to think ours will be even longer lol. My fitbit will love it!

Im a garmin girl... we will have a mop off step challange once we are both in lol. The front part is the garage

Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

5/09/2023
QLD Owner Builder Legislation.

General Discussion

Hi all. Anyone know when the $11,000 limit was set in legislation for renovations in QLD? Ive been renovating for 5 years now and this was the limit back then. As we know,…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum