Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Trinity Lux Q1 - Plantation Homes QLD

Page 13 of 13
Mec06
Taniaimran
Hi again Mec06

I have a couple of questions for you if you could help.

1- we selected a dark brown hybrid vinyl flooring from karndean which is a shade lighter to your Dover.

Just wondering what color of carpets you used? I have my walls half strength tranquil retreat and vivid white on the skirting and curling and doors.
Appreciate if you could share yours and also if you could attach a picture.

2- about the pool pier, did they tell you what dimensions didn’t require piers?

Thanks

We chose a light grey carpet, in reality it turned out to be quite beige and we hate it. I can’t wait to get rid of it. Wish I’d gone a mid to dark grey, not charcoal but definitely darker.

From what I’ve seen with pool piering it seems to be drifferent for a few people with what their builder tells them. We were told 2.7m

Hi again - Thanks for your reply.

We are choosing a grey too. not a charcoal but it is dark. i hope it doesnt look beige when its laid. But we did take a bigger piece of sample and put it in one of the rooms to see how it turns out with the walls. Looked ok to me. Did you know what brand you chose and how many stars was it?

Also -thanks for the pool info.

Hope the carpet thing works out for you soon...But your house looks great anycase.
qanda
That’s good to know. They have definitely been the most helpful and transparent. Even had the site supervisor visit our property to take measurements and offer advice. Most of the others wanted fees first. The site is unusual for them as even though it’s much bigger than usual, it’s in an older area on a wide waterfront with a narrow frontage. Most of the other bulk builders wanted fee to provide a detailed quote or drawings but there was no issue with Plantation. We won’t be able to see a Majestic built until July so will probably wait for that.

hi
really. where they are building Majestic.? I am interested to thisplan and soon may go for deposit.
I like Majestic, could you please share your design with us. I have not seen Majestic display home.
Hi Mec06,

I just saw your entire journey with Plantation Trinity.

We are in the initial stage for building Trinity 40 and shortlisting items and upgrades mostly like you did.

Hopefully you are enjoying with your new home.
Hi All,

If any one currently building or going to build the Trinity with Plantation please share your experience would be great.
Related
5/09/2023
QLD Owner Builder Legislation.

General Discussion

Hi all. Anyone know when the $11,000 limit was set in legislation for renovations in QLD? Ive been renovating for 5 years now and this was the limit back then. As we know,…

15/02/2024
QLD - Builder finished without notifying Building Certifier

General Discussion

Hi, I contracted a Builder to do a Garage to Bedroom + ensuite conversion (Class 1a), the Builder engaged the Certifier and Engineer and received BDA from the Certifier…

5/03/2024
Looking for the perfect design - 2 storey in Qld

Building A New House

We used a smaller qld builder who went bankrupt about 12 months after completion of ours. It was a shame as they were good and relatively cheap and I would have used…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum