Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Henley Homes

Page 119 of 128

Just a few pics from the new Henley displays.

Check out breakfast bar

Who keeps book right above kitchen burners
They have gone with very safe colour selections and no drawers to be seen in the kitchen??
quiggs
They have gone with very safe colour selections and no drawers to be seen in the kitchen??

They sure have gone with much safer colours, although we are still not sold on the colour schemes, they already seem a bit dated IMO!

I think they have decided not to go with draws as these are usually an upgrade, Where possible a lot of these builders are trying to keep things as they would be for someone to build, but we all know they still add some nice little upgrades!
hitman
khubvalo123
Hi,
Henley claims they are the No.1 builder in Victoria but if i go through the review (product review website) they are bellow average. Has anyone have any experience that you can share here so that we have a better understanding about their quality and services. Apparently we found their Quote for double story house with some upgrade is the cheapest compare to Boutique or carlisle homes.

//cheers

If I was going to build again through a volume builder.... It wouldn't be through them that's for sure.

This is my third build with Henley
, I've got to say they have improved a lot. But don't sit back and expect everything to run smoothly, I'm very active with my builds I visit onsite regularly and pick faults and any issues that need to be addressed and advise site manager.

Mclaren77
hitman
khubvalo123
Hi,
Henley claims they are the No.1 builder in Victoria but if i go through the review (product review website) they are bellow average. Has anyone have any experience that you can share here so that we have a better understanding about their quality and services. Apparently we found their Quote for double story house with some upgrade is the cheapest compare to Boutique or carlisle homes.

//cheers

If I was going to build again through a volume builder.... It wouldn't be through them that's for sure.

This is my third build with Henley
, I've got to say they have improved a lot. But don't sit back and expect everything to run smoothly, I'm very active with my builds I visit onsite regularly and pick faults and any issues that need to be addressed and advise site manager.

I second this one! This is our second build and we were so happy with them the first time that we have decided to build with them again!

I have seen the inside of some carlisles and PD and Henley just always seem to feel a little bit more high end!

But it all comes down to personal experience

Henley needs new interior designers. How boring it's the same colours they always use! Even the decor is dated. But thnx for taking the pics and saving me the drive!!

mirz
Who keeps book right above kitchen burners
my thoughts exactly odd place to put reading books

I was not impressed with the deco and colours of the displays. The cabinetry was somehow out of place. Maybe it's just me expecting more.

evec
I was not impressed with the deco and colours of the displays. The cabinetry was somehow out of place. Maybe it's just me expecting more.

Not just you, me & hubby walked in and out and wasn't blown away like we used to be... afterwards we walked into Carlisle's new homes and wow... we just loved it... don't know if mentally we're being bias cause we're building with Carlisle but yeah wasn't fan of their interior designs. I felt like they rushed it to open quickly cause their display homes in Berwick Waters were like WOW!
Yah , hubby said maybe the changed interior designers. And the breakfast bars, shelves in kitchen, not impressed

How flexible are Henley with floor plan changes?

cant decide

Hi cant decide, Henley allowed us to make significant changes to our floor plan. We extended garage width by 1.3m then converted it to a home office. We converted theatre and laundry space to a bedroom with ensuite and created a larger laundry behind butlers pantry. We extended whole back of double storey by 1.6m to line up with and extended Alfresco. We put a large shower in ground powder room. Added a WIR to a bedroom. Removed a linen cupboard to make bedroom bigger. Put a fireplace in between large windows by moving windows apart. Put double front entry doors instead of single. Added double doors to office from hallway. Replaced garage door with boutique glass sliding door. Added windows to bedrooms. Feel free to take a look at my thread under henley palace Q1 lux 5br with Mods
cant decide

Will agree with spice girl here, we are basically combining the lower floor of Palace Lux Q1 and the 1st floor of Palace Q1. It's taking our sales consultant (travis @ Craigieburn) a little while to get it sorted but he reassures me it will work!
Thanks spice girl & quiggs!

Hello fellow Henley builders!

Myself and my partner are building our first home and have bought a lot in stage 5 College Green in Berwick waters. Our land isn't titling till June/July next year. We have been shopping around for a builder and have gotten quotes from a few different builders like PD, Metricon, SJD, Burbank, Carlisle, Simonds and now Henley. Henley has stood out with their standard inclusions offering soo much more than the rest and they have quoted us 12k site costs while Matricon for an example quoted us 30k. That's a big difference so I was wondering if ANYONE has some POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE experience with Henley that they wouldn't mind sharing with me.

We really like the Vienna Q2 and Cascade Q1.
dpcra 2
Hello fellow Henley builders!

Myself and my partner are building our first home and have bought a lot in stage 5 College Green in Berwick waters. Our land isn't titling till June/July next year. We have been shopping around for a builder and have gotten quotes from a few different builders like PD, Metricon, SJD, Burbank, Carlisle, Simonds and now Henley. Henley has stood out with their standard inclusions offering soo much more than the rest and they have quoted us 12k site costs while Matricon for an example quoted us 30k. That's a big difference so I was wondering if ANYONE has some POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE experience with Henley that they wouldn't mind sharing with me.

We really like the Vienna Q2 and Cascade Q1.

Hello I'm also looking an the Vienna Q2 and Cascade Q1. I'm leaning towards the Cascade due to its orientation and slightly bigger living/dining and alfresco, but it doesn't have a WIL and WIR in the kids rooms. Not sure what to sacrifice I hate being indecisive

Interested to see which way you go...

Related
16/04/2024
Henley Homes

Building A New House

Hi, If you give a set of criteria as to what means 'good' to you, it'll give others prompts to respond. We considered Henley early on but there were two factors that…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum