Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Metricon Glendale 42 Limited Edition in Geelong

Page 114 of 138
kylz4
Thanks VM37, bank and Mrs JM!

Bank, I'm not sure what colour grout was, I thought we'd chosen a light grey so this is darker than I was expecting lol. Looks good still though

Can't believe we are almost done! Feels surreal that we will soon be living there

She was a cow the consultant, even had issues with our grout selections

Bank here is close up of my white tile and grout above it from laundry. Looks lighter? I've only seen laundry by photo though, may look lighter in person??

kylz4
Bank here is close up of my white tile and grout above it from laundry. Looks lighter? I've only seen laundry by photo though, may look lighter in person??

Your selection looks like magellan, I think we went darker, to match my inspiration pic from Burger inc. in Newtown
, but it's always something I've second guessed. I'm thinking it's just the photo making it look darker. The earlier photo through the window looks like magellan. Either way it looks great!
Wow kylz!! Looking absolutely fantastic!! Love the speed of your build atm and hope it continues right until the end. You definitely deserve it after being so patient at the start
bank
kylz4

Your selection looks like magellan, I think we went darker, to match my inspiration pic from Burger inc. in Newtown
, but it's always something I've second guessed. I'm thinking it's just the photo making it look darker. The earlier photo through the window looks like magellan. Either way it looks great!

Yeah no idea on name lol sorry! I'm sure your selection will look great! Is burger inc somewhere I should check out!?

Glendale45
Wow kylz!! Looking absolutely fantastic!! Love the speed of your build atm and hope it continues right until the end. You definitely deserve it after being so patient at the start

Thanks G45, I'm so glad they put their foot down!! We were preparing for a late April to May handover!!!

Not sure what this patience is you speak of though hahaha

kylz4
bank
kylz4

Yeah no idea on name lol sorry! I'm sure your selection will look great! Is burger inc somewhere I should check out!?

haha you would think I would know but despite walking past there everyday to and from school I've never tried them! Sadly I'm the only one in our family that likes burgers, so I've never got around to going. They smell great!
Oh no lol!!! We've just had a Boss burgers open up at Waurn ponds which my friend has told me I MUST try them lol

We have toilets and taps

kylz4
We have toilets and taps

Oh yes their flying through the work Kylz. Looking fabulous

kylz4
We have toilets and taps

Love to see progress
are your toilet seats wrapped down? Love how you have clear glass in your powder!
Our SM won't install our toilet seats until the day before our keys lol
Emmz70
kylz4
We have toilets and taps

Oh yes their flying through the work Kylz. Looking fabulous

I know! I'm loving it!!!

Glendale45
kylz4
We have toilets and taps

Love to see progress
are your toilet seats wrapped down? Love how you have clear glass in your powder!

Not sure re toilet seats, didn't ask hubby. I'm away in QLD at the moment so relying on his photography while he's out of work lol

kylz4
Glendale45
kylz4
We have toilets and taps

Love to see progress

Not sure re toilet seats, didn't ask hubby. I'm away in QLD at the moment so relying on his photography while he's out of work lol

Did your hubby get the most expensive toilet

Lol, only one he could see, others hidden upstairs, sucks being locked out lol

kylz4
Lol, only one he could see, others hidden upstairs, sucks being locked out lol

I had no say in our toilet in ensuite

Hmmm I think I'm going to hate lock up lol

kylz4
Oh and some pics

Laundry - grout looks darker than I thought it would be!?

Kitchen splashback

Ensuite

Bathroom

Beautiful! What is the silver edging called? It gives your tiles an edge

Thanks spotme, just looked it up and it's Aluminium angle anodised is bright silver

Flooring started today

kylz4
Thanks spotme, just looked it up and it's Aluminium angle anodised is bright silver

Flooring started today

Nice floors Kylz! Love the colours....

@Orph

Build thread: viewtopic.php?t=78328
Home Furniture: viewtopic.php?t=80551
Technology Hub: viewtopic.php?t=83663
Landscape Design: viewtopic.php?t=80645
Wow Kylz, they are powering ahead with your build! Looks great

Welcome to our new Metricon Henderson

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81978

https://metriconhenderson.wordpress.com

Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

15/03/2024
Metricon Lumiere Colour Sceme

Building A New House

We don’t live in VIC so want to know the exterior colours of Lumiere display so we can see it at the paint shop. Not building with Metricon so my request went…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum