Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Henry's Build on the Gold Coast

Page 12 of 15
That door looks A-mazing!!
Love the dark stain. Great choice.

Looks amazing!! Love the front door colour! It certainly makes a statement!
Love it!

HENRY
Cheers everyone!

We had a lot of action last week.

Front door stained.

Soil for landscaping.

Your front door looks stunning!!! Is it black Japan? I want Black Japan for the door and our feature timber wall
bribiebell
Mrs Henry that front door

Love that you have an amazing handle and love that its clear glass. Wishing we were brave enough to keep it clear

https://www.homeone.com.au/member/bribiebell

Cheers bribiebell.

We were lucky to have a great variety of selection choices. Mind you that handle was the only handle choice and was standard. We had a choice of 1200mm doors and a selection of glass options as standard. Our door has grey glass, you can see out easily but you need to get close to the door before you can see in.
Thank you
MissLucky and Joelleg6.
charlibear
Your front door looks stunning!!! Is it black Japan? I want Black Japan for the door and our feature timber wall

Hey charlibear, thank you.

Yes, our maple door has had two coats of Black Japan and it looks amazing. We love it.

I think it would be a great choice to use on your timber wall and front door. Just be aware that the manufacturer of your front door may warn against using dark stain or dark paint on the door as it may void your warranty.
HENRY
bribiebell
Mrs Henry that front door

Love that you have an amazing handle and love that its clear glass. Wishing we were brave enough to keep it clear

Cheers bribiebell.

We were lucky to have a great variety of selection choices. Mind you that handle was the only handle choice and was standard. We had a choice of 1200mm doors and a selection of glass options as standard. Our door has grey glass, you can see out easily but you need to get close to the door before you can see in.

Oh wow wish i knew that glass was an option. I love it

I am so in love with your door! Wish we could have chosen a different glass (we are just getting clear) but Hallmark wanted over $400 to change! We will put tint on ours post handover!

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210
Bridgetwitch
I am so in love with your door! Wish we could have chosen a different glass (we are just getting clear) but Hallmark wanted over $400 to change! We will put tint on ours post handover!

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210

Thank you BW.

Wow, $400 sounds a bit rich for changing glass. I would have done exactly what you did. Tinting shouldn't cost anywhere near that much.
Woo your house is looking awesome! Front door is beautiful

HENRY
charlibear

Hey charlibear, thank you.

Yes, our maple door has had two coats of Black Japan and it looks amazing. We love it.

I think it would be a great choice to use on your timber wall and front door. Just be aware that the manufacturer of your front door may warn against using dark stain or dark paint on the door as it may void your warranty.

Love that feast Watson black Japan stain looks great!
Melt23

Thank you Melt.

How are you holding out? Hope the clock and days are moving fast. Have you heard about a start date yet?
Cheers klea.

We love Feast Watson Black Japan so much we are thinking of adding some outside in the garden somewhere!
My we are moving closer to the finishing line. Trades working nearly everyday of this week so far.

Vinyl planking

Air conditioning unit

Gas water

It's so hard taking pics through holes in the Goop! Carpet, appliances, air conditioning inside, taps, sliding robes, some more tiling done and the bath is waiting to go in!

Landscaping was suppose to start today but we don't have our gas pipe run connected to our house. So I had to make a phone call today to AGL for a gas meter and connection.
Squeee! How exciting! Love the flooring too!
HENRY
Melt23

Thank you Melt.

How are you holding out? Hope the clock and days are moving fast. Have you heard about a start date yet?

Just trying to be patient and keep myself busy at the moment so I don't drive myself or my builder crazy before they even start. Haha. No start date yet

Your floorboards look great! Will be cool to see them once they are completed!

Joelleg6
Love it!

HENRY
Cheers everyone!

We had a lot of action last week.

Front door stained.

Soil for landscaping.

HENRY! I can't stop looking at your front door!

What colour garage door is yours?

Building the Denver 29 with Metricon

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
Loving that flooring!! So close to finishing!
allblaqk
Squeee! How exciting! Love the flooring too!

Thanks allblaqk.

It's definitely getting exiting. Every time we go out to the house something has happened.
Related
28/02/2024
Air-Conditioning Installers/Suppliers NSW Central Coast

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Anybody know any good and reasonably priced Air conditioning contractors/companies that could install a ducted air conditioning system in the Central Coast NSW for a small…

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

20/07/2023
Building Site Access - Victoria - New Build

General Discussion

For reference, this is the Austlii reference. My take on this is, that they would be breaking the law denying access to a homeowner in Victoria, or their agent from having…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum