Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Kitchen photos

Page 12 of 12
Simmi71
meshelf
Hi Simmi hope you and your family are settling in well. Have your blinds gone in yet?

We are settling in well however i still feel as if in living in a display home or someone else's house.

Blinds arrive on Sunday!! Couldn't come soon enough. The kids are waking at the crack of dawn because of the light

When I moved into my first apartment, it was newly renovated, and I was renting it. I remember I use to tiptoe about, and keep my voice down, and I realised it was because I felt like it was someone else's place.. or a hotel I was just visiting! I eventually got over it, but took a few weeks.

I hope I'm not the same with my house, I really want to feel like I've come home and not entered some alien dwelling, but I have a feeling home is a feeling that grows a little each day
Related
31/01/2024
Enclosing the space above kitchen cabinets question

Kitchen Corner

You can really use anything you want the main consideration would be how it looks once painted/finished - or the look you want. Cabinetmakers use MDF because its cheap…

30/06/2023
kitchen bench in very light colour?

Kitchen Corner

Hi - thanks for your reply. Yes I think 'Ill go for whitish with very speckly bits rather than pure white something like this. PS was actually 2008 I built the…

12/11/2023
3m ceilings - how high would you have your kitchen cabinets?

Kitchen Corner

Thanks mate. Yeah good points! Leaning towards Option 3 to get a bit extra space in the cabinets but not going too crazy high (and expensive). Would require a mini…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum