Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Stockland Elara at Marsden Park

Page 106 of 142
Hi All, our lot is on stage 16 and I received a valuation of 35k higher than our purchase price for 312.5 sqm. See you all on Sunday 😊😊😊

Congrats ladytwinklestar. How much did u buy it for?
Wow! Mine is on stage 19.
Do the valuators have the same factors in their computation?
I have the same size block 12.5x28. You have quite a few choices with double storey.

My preferences:
Wisdom - Washington 29 or 32 (also Colombus and Aspiration)
Clarendon - Paddington range
Domaine - Don't remember the names but they have a few that would fit
Eden Brae - Cambridge, Bristol, Lancaster and one more
Rawson - Huntley

Most of the website let you filter by land width so you can find out this way.
Congratulation. ???

Which bank was it?
ssivaram02

Hi, it was for 365k at that time. The valuation was based on the latest properties that have been sold around the area.

Roy home lover
Congratulation. ???

Which bank was it?

Cba

ladytwinklestar
ssivaram02

Hi, it was for 365k at that time. The valuation was based on the latest properties that have been sold around the area.

Thank you for the info.
HI...wondering if someone can help answer my question. I had paid $1000 deposit at elara when i secured my lot should have not been included in the total amount i have paid to stockland with my 5% deposit or was that dead money?
Just asking as that 1000 bucks is not mentiond on land contract..thanks
cheeku
HI...wondering if someone can help answer my question. I had paid $1000 deposit at elara when i secured my lot should have not been included in the total amount i have paid to stockland with my 5% deposit or was that dead money?

Hi cheeku,

It will form part of your downpayment.

ladytwinklestar
cheeku

Hi cheeku,

Thanku so much for your reply..I am so sorry abt my lack of knowledge-but the 5% that I have already paid is mentioned on land contract but 1000 is not mentioned-so when will the downpayment occur?
cheeku
ladytwinklestar
cheeku

Hi cheeku,

Thanku so much for your reply..I am so sorry abt my lack of knowledge-but the 5% that I have already paid is mentioned on land contract but 1000 is not mentioned-so when will the downpayment occur?

Hi cheeku,

In my case, they told me to deduct it from the 5% deposit that I have paid to them 2 weeks after I have made the reservation. So when you pay the 5% to them you have to take out the 1k from it and pay only the balance.

Your conveyacer/solicitor will look after you. Present your receipt to them now so this will be taken into account prior to settlement.

cool..
thnkuu
cheeku
ladytwinklestar
cheeku

Hi cheeku,

Hi cheeku,

In my case, they told me to deduct it from the 5% deposit that I have paid to them 2 weeks after I have made the reservation. So when you pay the 5% to them you have to take out the 1k from it and pay only the balance.

ladytwinklestar
Hi All, our lot is on stage 16 and I received a valuation of 35k higher than our purchase price for 312.5 sqm. See you all on Sunday 😊😊😊

Thats really good. Congratulations

Did you sign before 12 months as most of the banks i asked said they wont revalue if the contract was signed less than 12 months ago. Thx

It was a bit more than 12 mos when they did the valuation.

What is core logic Data and how it works?
cheeku
ladytwinklestar
cheeku

Hi cheeku,

Hi,
We just paid 5%-1k.

So that 1k was a part of 5%.

Cheers

Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum