Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Metricon Glendale 42 Limited Edition in Geelong

Page 105 of 138
Sorry for not replying oninon, I believe height is lifted everywhere.

Well, I was pleasantly surprised today! After driving by all week and thinking nothing has been done since Monday, I went in today and we have kitchen/vanity cabinetry delivered
, screeding and waterproofing done! Just waiting for carpenter to do understair storage area and skirting/window/door frames and then we are ready for next inspection

Laundry, ensuite, bathroom Benchtops

nice Kylz...
All coming together now:-)
Progressing nicely!
Wow looking fantastic kylz. That's so exciting getting pleasantly surprised, love it

Looking great Kylz!

@Orph

Build thread: viewtopic.php?t=78328
Home Furniture: viewtopic.php?t=80551
Technology Hub: viewtopic.php?t=83663
Landscape Design: viewtopic.php?t=80645
We finally had work on a Saturday

Very impressed with what a productive week back we have had!! Cornices finished, stairs in, screeding, watwrproofing and cabinetry delivered and built ready to install

kylz4

Very impressed with what a productive week back we have had!! Cornices finished, stairs in, screeding, watwrproofing and cabinetry delivered and built ready to install

Great news. Man I think you have caught up to us already.....

@Orph

Oh I think I'm still a long way off you Orph! But very happy to finally have some good work done! What is due to be done at your place when they start back?

Wow it's all happening! I thought after lock up was the slow bit, it's been the opposite for you

I have absolutely everything crossed that it continues this way!!!! As it looks more and more like a house I'm sure my patience is going to get shorter and shorter haha. Orph's patience hasn't rubbed off on me unfortunately

kylz4
Oh I think I'm still a long way off you Orph! But very happy to finally have some good work done! What is due to be done at your place when they start back?

Hmm let me see:
1. Repair bricks
2. Re sit stacker doors
3. Re-tilijng of WCs
4. Install HWS
5. Install aircon compressor
6. Install ducted Vaccumm
7. Paint skirting
8. Stain doors and stairs
9. Replace first floor doors with new ones and repaint then again (doors ordered had holes too big for door handles)
10. Install carpets
11. Paint exterior ceilings
12. Fix brick render and paint
13. Install underground storm water tanks
14. Install kitchen appliances
15. Install powder room vanity
16. Fix ensuite taps as they don't fit with vanity
17. Install metal bracket to leisure room corner window
18. Install alarm
19. Finish fitout electrical cables
20. Fix kitchen splashback plaster
21. Install garage door
22. Repaint walls and ceiling
23. Screeding for sitting room to raise floor level
24. Fix cornices in garage
25. Paint balcony beams
26. install front pergola
27. Connect power and gas

I think that's all.....

@Orph

Oh Orph, that'll be done in no time

I hope you am comes back super on the ball ready to smash all of that out for you!!!! So close yet so far!!

kylz4
Oh Orph, that'll be done in no time

I hope you am comes back super on the ball ready to smash all of that out for you!!!! So close yet so far!!

Thanks. It's time to micro manage my SM I think.....

@Orph

Think he might need some management! Squeaky wheel gets the grease as they say, be on him every day!!

kylz4

Frikken exciting Kylz, yay to progress!!! Won't be long before your enjoying coffee on your balcony

Things move so quick when they actually work!
That's brilliant Kylz! So exciting to see progress. We've had nothing so far. Hoping they start this week!

Great progress Kylz!
Thanks guys. It's amazing how much progress you get when trades are there lol

We have guys there today too, been there all day so thinking maybe skirting/door/window frames? Will go check later

Fingers crossed your trades are back this week VMG37!!

Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

15/03/2024
Metricon Lumiere Colour Sceme

Building A New House

We don’t live in VIC so want to know the exterior colours of Lumiere display so we can see it at the paint shop. Not building with Metricon so my request went…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum