Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes - Grange 25 (Newport)

Page 11 of 17
Hey bestspecials, just wondering if you remember how much it was to have the kitchen island a different colour to your other cabinetry? Thanks!
Claire+Leo
Hey bestspecials, just wondering if you remember how much it was to have the kitchen island a different colour to your other cabinetry? Thanks!

We went with Elegance and then upgraded to the Neo Modern kitchen ($4999) which included lots of upgrades including 2 colours in the kitchen. However, because we wanted to go with the silk finish for the overheads, it cost an extra $439 which was for all the overheads including above the fridge and the gable between fridge and cooktop bench.

If you are going with Elegance finish, definitely look at the kitchen upgrades because the extras are definitely worth it.
https://coralhomes.com.au/promotions/pr ... neo-modern
We're gonna go Elegance as well and the Neo Modern Kitchen, so that is great news you get two colours. Not sure if I'll use two colours, but the option is there!
bestspecials
Claire+Leo

We went with Elegance and then upgraded to the Neo Modern kitchen ($4999) which included lots of upgrades including 2 colours in the kitchen. However, because we wanted to go with the silk finish for the overheads, it cost an extra $439 which was for all the overheads including above the fridge and the gable between fridge and cooktop bench.

If you are going with Elegance finish, definitely look at the kitchen upgrades because the extras are definitely worth it.

Great! Thank you so much!
Claire+Leo
bestspecials
Claire+Leo

Great! Thank you so much!

I love all the inclusions of the Neo Modern Kitchen. The only thing we didn't do was the dropped ceiling. It wouldn't have worked in our house and I prefer the look of the high ceiling all the way through. All of the inclusions add up to over $10000+.
I prefer the high ceilings too! We’re going with designer inclusions and just making small upgrades here and there. Looking forward to watching the rest of your build 😍
Your tiles are stunning!!! They'll look so good with light grout. Such great choices you've made.
So, this peeking in the windows is a pain. But looks like all the floor tiling is finished and just needs to be grouted.
We also have a "tentative" PCI date of Wednesday 18 July and handover of Wednesday 1 August.
That is only 5 weeks for practical completion and 7 weeks to handover. OMG!!!

Can't wait to move in so I can hang my artwork.

I bought this 20 years ago and think it will look just as great in the hallway of the new house as it did in the old one.
These are about 1m tall and the middle one weighs 11kg.

And one for the dining room too.
bestspecials
So, this peeking in the windows is a pain. But looks like all the floor tiling is finished and just needs to be grouted.
We also have a "tentative" PCI date of Wednesday 18 July and handover of Wednesday 1 August.

I bought this 20 years ago and think it will look just as great in the hallway of the new house as it did in the old one.

Theyll look great down the hallway.
They are huge - and heavy.
I really like the dining room one too - is it very big?
Dylandbrooke
bestspecials

Theyll look great down the hallway.
They are huge - and heavy.
I really like the dining room one too - is it very big?

I would say the round one is about 70cm across. I want to put a nice timber buffet under it.
I also have an enormous print of a toucan (1m x 1m) which I want to hang somewhere too. Either in the family room or instead of having a big bedhead, I will put it above the bed.
PCI date already? holy moly! I think that date will stick
That's a great size and will look great above a buffet.
I'm still deciding what to do with our dining room... i want a round dining table with a round rug underneath and maybe a big piece of art on the wall 🀷
I considered a buffet and a big clock... but decided not to as our space isnt big enough.

Ooohhhh id love to see your toucan print!
Dylandbrooke
I'm still deciding what to do with our dining room... i want a round dining table with a round rug underneath and maybe a big piece of art on the wall 🀷
I considered a buffet and a big clock... but decided not to as our space isnt big enough.

Not the best photo as the picture has been packed away. But this is the lounge for the media room and the toucan

bestspecials
Dylandbrooke

Not the best photo as the picture has been packed away. But this is the lounge for the media room and the toucan

I want some new furniture too, Ut will wait until we move in to see what we want.
Love that!!!😍 Pretty colours - are those similar colours you'll have in the bedroom if you decide to use it? lounge looks super comfy too😁
Dylandbrooke
Love that!!!😍 Pretty colours - are those similar colours you'll have in the bedroom if you decide to use it? lounge looks super comfy too😁

Thanks. It is.
The toucan would go with your bedroom. Haven't decided my bedroom colours yet as our current bedroom suite will go in the guest bedroom and we are buying new furniture and bedding.
Tiling is finished and they look fantastic. Tiles from builders range with upgraded grout.
And, the caesarstone is in and love the colour (Ice Snow)

Bathroom tiles look good, can't wait to see everything clean.
Wow!! Looks amazing best specials 😍
Looks fantastic! The waterfall ceasarstone looks great and tiles looking awesome too. Looks 10x better once they're cleaned.
looks so great! I agree, the waterfall looks really nice
Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum