Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Rawson Homes - Balmoral 34 MK1 St George Area NSW

Page 11 of 11
Hi Fee, Happy handover day. looking forward to see pic of your house keys.

Build Thread : viewtopic.php?=31&t=81624
ehhc
Hello Fee, handover today right?

Yep it’s today at 2pm.

We have already contacted the Head of Construction regarding incomplete works. Finally after escalating our concerns (yet again), that the electrical plan is incorrect it has been acknowledged.

We will still have handover as we need to get into our home, but they have acknowledged everything will not be completed as per the contract. They assure us they will work around our work schedules to get the works complete.

They are extremely apologetic but it is costing us thousands of dollars so apologies don’t really cut it.

Thanks for thinking of us and I can’t wait to see you in your homes

Hi Fee! How’s the new house? I’m sure you have a lot of unpacking to do. All the best and post some more pics!
Hey guys, we are finally in our house. We are disappointed that Rawson didn’t finish everything before we moved in but they are still sending tradies around which is good. The oven we got was faulty but Electrolux came out the day after I called them and fixed it. I have a few pics but please remember it is all still work in progress....

Congratulations fee.....have you moved in yet?

Fantastic news!! So pleased for you it is looking great you now have all the time to get yourselves settled.

Katran
Congratulations fee.....have you moved in yet?

Yep

We are slowly moving everything in. We have Optus and an Antenna guy coming next week. We also have a new lounge and dining table coming as well.

Oh I'm very happy for you and your family fee, that basket seat out on the balcony is sooooo inviting.
And loving those tiles in bathroom and totally jello with your staircase.

just quick question ...what is the name of your grey timber floor... I like it.

Build thread : viewtopic.php?=31&t=81624
shazaw
Oh I'm very happy for you and your family fee, that basket seat out on the balcony is sooooo inviting.

It was called stone oak. It has a hint of brown in it too but it doesn’t come through in the photos

Fee121
shazaw

It was called stone oak. It has a hint of brown in it too but it doesn’t come through in the photos

Thanks, we still haven't made final decision on our flooring... I'm so so wishy-washy... and I like the colour of your floors.

Build Thread : viewtopic.php?=31&t=81624
Congratulations, Fee

Looks fantastic! I’m so happy for you.

I’m also an admirer of your floor choice. We went a hint lighter with Lunar Oak - hope it looks as good as yours!

Hi Fee,
Did you have any issues with your sliding door in the downstairs theatre? CDC is asking us to add a window before they’ll approve our plans.
Hi

The house looks good. We are planning to go for 34 MK1. What are your suggestions. I have 11.5m Frontage lot.
Fee121 Hi there, I'm also looking to build a Rawson home in the St George area (Georges River). How was the process for you in terms of council approvals? Also how much were your site works? I'd be curious to do a drive by if you were ok to let me know your street.

Im looking at either Balmoral, Seville or Novera, on a 12.5m wide lot.
Related
12/06/2023
CDC Housing Code 3: Gross Floor Area vs Floor Area

Building A New House

CDC Housing Code 3 When to apply Floor Area external face of wall vs Gross Floor Area internal face of wall. Reading thru CDC Housing Code 3, lets take a lot 915sqm.…

24/02/2024
Building in Vineyard with Rawson

Building A New House

Just started the Build process for Chifley 42 with Rawson homes, will keep you all posted with the Build progress.

8/01/2024
Mojo Homes, Enigma 46 - Gables NSW

Building A New House

Hi all, We are considering Enigma 46 from Mojo Homes in Gables, NSW. Has anyone built with Mojo and any pointers and feedback. Also, if anyone has built similar design…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum