Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building the Denver 29 with Metricon

Page 11 of 13
jessicagauci
Meanwhile, I’ve been doing some online shopping.. 3 pendant lights for over our island bench and a clock

I love the clock!!! Where is it from?
House looks amazing! We loosely based our house we are about to build on the Denver.
How long until your in? Before Christmas?
Hi jessicagauci,

If you dont mind what is your internal paint colour? We are bit confused about the paint colour but really loving yours 😁
NatTabs
jessicagauci
Meanwhile, I’ve been doing some online shopping.. 3 pendant lights for over our island bench and a clock

I love the clock!!! Where is it from?
House looks amazing! We loosely based our house we are about to build on the Denver.
How long until your in? Before Christmas?

Thank you! It’s from Temple and Webster https://www.templeandwebster.com.au

Oh Nice! Do you have a thread? Would love to follow. Fingers crossed before Xmas. No exact date as of yet

Good luck with starting you build. When do you expect it to start construction?

Peter112
Hi jessicagauci,

If you dont mind what is your internal paint colour? We are bit confused about the paint colour but really loving yours

Hi Peter

It’s called Dulux whisper white

Thank you! Have you starting building yet?

jessicagauci
Peter112
Hi jessicagauci,

If you dont mind what is your internal paint colour? We are bit confused about the paint colour but really loving yours

Hi Peter

We are still waiting for our council approval. We are building in Ipswich, Qld. Don't know when we actually can start. It's taking ages for every process.
Peter112
jessicagauci
Peter112
Hi jessicagauci,

Hi Peter

We are still waiting for our council approval. We are building in Ipswich, Qld. Don't know when we actually can start. It's taking ages for every process.

Aww hang in there! It’s the most long and frustrating process waiting for Council approval and all of that. Will be worth it in the end. I will look for your thread to follow!

Our house got painted and while I like the paint colours, there is something about the white windows that I’m not loving. We are considering putting a white trim around the windows. Any thoughts or suggestions?

I think it looks nice, clean and modern. Then again we have a similar colour scheme.

If you put trim around the window it’s going to make it look cluttered as there isn’t much room above or below the windows.

My KDR Metricon Hampshire - Liberty - 45 Melb

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
They might just look a bit stark at the moment Jess, but they'll soften and 'bed in' in a few months.

Do you know when your PCI is yet?
Hello,
Love the house, I'm biased of course. Building the Denver 45 in Hebel.
Can I ask what size you're eves are?
Thank you.
Renman
I think it looks nice, clean and modern. Then again we have a similar colour scheme.

If you put trim around the window it’s going to make it look cluttered as there isn’t much room above or below the windows.

My KDR Metricon Hampshire - Liberty - 45 Melb

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Thanks Renman! I think turf will make it look better. At the moment it’s looking like a desert and blending in.

PVBuild
They might just look a bit stark at the moment Jess, but they'll soften and 'bed in' in a few months.

Do you know when your PCI is yet?

Thanks PVBuild! I think you’re right. We were told presentation would be mid-October. Hopefully they stick to that!

Jackson-Amy
Hello,
Love the house, I'm biased of course. Building the Denver 45 in Hebel.
Can I ask what size you're eves are?
Thank you.

Wow a 45?! That’s going to be gorgeous! Where are you building? What colour will your hebel be?
450mm I believe but I will double check

jessicagauci
In the meantime I will keep busy shopping for pendant lights

We finally chose our carpet and splashback.

Cavalier Bremworth - Siren Ena - Sparta

Caeserstone - Statuario Maximus

Wow your island stone benchtop is so beautiful 😍 love it
SANDYFAN
jessicagauci
In the meantime I will keep busy shopping for pendant lights

We finally chose our carpet and splashback.

Cavalier Bremworth - Siren Ena - Sparta

Caeserstone - Statuario Maximus

Wow your island stone benchtop is so beautiful
love it

Aw thank you!

Fabulous Jess!!! So glad you have a date. Now cross your fingers for us
PVBuild
Fabulous Jess!!! So glad you have a date. Now cross your fingers for us

Thank you! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you! Do you think in will be soon?

Who knows... SM keeps saying yes very soon, and yes we'll get handover before Christmas, I have my doubts.

Do you how long after PCI your handover will be?
PVBuild
Who knows... SM keeps saying yes very soon, and yes we'll get handover before Christmas, I have my doubts.

Do you how long after PCI your handover will be?

Ah hang in there! The waiting game sucks!
I don’t know actually

Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

15/03/2024
Metricon Lumiere Colour Sceme

Building A New House

We don’t live in VIC so want to know the exterior colours of Lumiere display so we can see it at the paint shop. Not building with Metricon so my request went…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum