Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Greenvale Heritage Views

Page 11 of 18
Hi All,
Can anyone advise as to how long Title office is taking these days. I know there is an estimate of 2weeks but is there a way to find out what stage they are at?
I can not seem to find it on spear anymore.

Can anyone find it
If has disappeared from Spear that is good. It mean its ***REGISTERED***
Hello please contact your Conveyancing as I have a settlement date for my block.

Thanks

Great news for you guys!

When will you be settling?
12th of June

Guys, I believe everyone has the settlement date for 13th June since 12th is a public holiday. Anyone planning to request an early settlement.
Any updates guys ?
Hi All,

Has everyone settled in Stage-1?
Have you settled spitfire?
spitfire
Hi All,

Has everyone settled in Stage-1?
yes settled on Tuesday.

Congratulations!!

PolkaDots
Congratulations!!

Thanks

Anyone planning on starting to build soon?
Is there anyone out there that is part of stage 2? Are there any updates on stage 2 works? Anyone in stage 2, can you confirm if you have a sunset clause in your contracts. I do not seem to have this clause on my contract (stage 2)
Hi davemarley,

I am in stage 2. I believe that they have recommenced works as they had a delay due to Melbourne water.

Our clause is up until April next year.

What block is yours?
Hi Guys,

I believe the hold up of stage2 was most likely due to the finance. Now that the stage1 is settled they should steam ahead.

Re: Fqunqar
I am planning to start with in next few months but i am sure there are lots of people who are planning to do start with in this year.

Re: davemarley
The sunset clause is always there. Speak to your conveyancer they should be able to confirm you. Usually its is 24 months from the date you sign. This was the case also with stage1.

Everyone good luck with Stage2
Hi All,

Has anyone got the soil test done yet and anyone planning to start the build this year?

Proper work for stage-2 has not started yet.
Hi Guys

We are looking at a site start of the end of July!

Is anyone else in Feodora?
Re:Sammgreen
I believe there are many who are about to start since i was at site the other day and soil tests were going on. We our self are also planning to start at the end of July.

Soil Report is coming up as P due to detecting of roots of trees at site but the rest is all good. the ground is fairly flat and a bit moist, being a farm land as expected.

Depending of the size and engineering most people might get away with H2 Slab. Please note if using waffle slab Ground will have a change from Moist to dry in the long run.
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum