Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Village Square Stage 14 & 15 Edmondson Park

Page 11 of 27
I might be up for that, depending on the day. My settlement is scheduled for March 15th.
Hi everyone.

I purchased stage 19. LOT1906. Contract of sale suggested Antwerp Avenue and building this with Casaview.
Bought this in Sept. 2015. They are still confirming March/April 2016 towards rego of the land.

Anyone here from stage 19 and any idea if March/April 2016 is still viable?
NikWas
Hi everyone.

I purchased stage 19. LOT1906. Contract of sale suggested Antwerp Avenue and building this with Casaview.
Bought this in Sept. 2015. They are still confirming March/April 2016 towards rego of the land.

No way it'll be ready by March or April

Stage 19 were lots released to builders only and civil works done up to now also include Stage 16 (released tonl public Mar 15)

We've been told registration is now July august.

Below aerial was taken Feb this year your stage is above the red outline towards left.

NikWas
Hi everyone.

No chance. I hate how they give customers such unrealistic time frames to reel them in.

We were told registration in June 2015, completed by December 2015. Our lot only just registered on Tuesday.
When we bought in March, they told us Jan 16!!jokers!!!

Nug
NikWas
Hi everyone.

No chance. I hate how they give customers such unrealistic time frames to reel them in.

We were told registration in June 2015, completed by December 2015. Our lot only just registered on Tuesday.

Same with us!! Had to sell our property and move out too. Had we known we could've held off the sale.
Hi everyone,

Can someone please help me understand as to why i havent heard anything from my solicitor about settlement on land for this month.

Land registered last Wednesday 24th stage 14.

When i called him he advised me that he hasn't received any title deeds or docs from the Vendor.

Should i be worried? or do i be patient and just wait for his call to proceed. Finance is completed Valuations on land completed however finance docs cant be sent out as title names have not been changed?

Please advise? Mehhh...
Tell your solicitor to get in contact with the vendor or their solicitors.
Nug
Tell your solicitor to get in contact with the vendor or their solicitors.

Well he is telling me he can not act on anything until he gets something from the Vendors solicitor?
Hi Oliver1986,

Why don't you directly contact Crownland to find out the status of lot. Another option is to ring up Liverpool council and provide your lot details & DA details (I believe DA for Stage 14 was SC-160/15)
Hi,

All good Settlement is on the 23rd March
Hi Oliver! Thats great! At last!

Just want to ask you guys.. Are you receiving all the update about your settlement that is about to complete this week? I have not been receiving status information from my solicitor and bank..

sabrelli
When we bought in March, they told us Jan 16!!jokers!!!

Hahaha. Hope they meet the new dates!
Lot1432
Just want to ask you guys.. Are you receiving all the update about your settlement that is about to complete this week? I have not been receiving status information from my solicitor and bank..

Thanks mate

This is a concern you have a point, im still waiting for the title names to change..

Name of Vendor on Contract of sale is different to the title name??

If this doesnt occur i cant proceed with settlement on 23rd March as loan docs cant be sent out to us.

This could be your issue too?
There is a new group formed on Facebook to discuss the community and building issues at Edmondson Park

here is the link
https://www.facebook​.com/groups/17173895​95156239/

Please join to form a better and informed community at Edmondson Park !!!!
Does anyone have any idea on when they will take down those construction fences around stage 14 and 15?
I think once we settle?

Anyone settling soon? Our settlement date is 16th. We are worried something will go wrong and we will have to pay the 12% penalty. Has anyone got any experience with this?
What's this 12% penalty?

I drove past today, the construction fences are down!!! Quite a few lots already have practical building's sign up at the front boundaries
Uchiha
What's this 12% penalty?

I drove past today, the construction fences are down!!! Quite a few lots already have practical building's sign up at the front boundaries

Excellent
Related
5/11/2023
Building a 39 square house in Schofields Sydney

General Discussion

No idea about the driveway question, but your price for a house that size including landscaping seems very good!

20/06/2023
Pre-construction stage- Variations taking 6+ weeks to comple

General Discussion

The fastest thing a builder will do is bank your cheque, those systems work perfectly with lightning speed, everything else is slow burn. Just the way it is.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum