Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Mainvue Amalfi 530

Page 11 of 12
Ari
Looks Awesome! Thank you for the extra photo. Yes, our coffee machine would get moved in there too.

With every new photo I noticed something different. That looks like a door latch on the frame going into the panty but it doesn't look like a sliding door which is the only option I was given??

I would rather a sliding door but there wasn't enough room in the wall.
Pretty much all the doors in the Am 536 are sliding doors.
Our AM536 has hinged doors the butlers pantry.
Zerosignal

Is that the door to the entry hallway? We're getting the Grand butler pantry so we lose that door anyway. The only door option I've been given for the butler to kitchen doorway is a sliding. Sounds like from clubbi that would be best anyway
We're doing a 530 and will have a hinged door from the pantry to the kitchen, which is what I asked for (in addition to the hinged door to the hallway)
Ari
Zerosignal

Is that the door to the entry hallway? We're getting the Grand butler pantry so we lose that door anyway. The only door option I've been given for the butler to kitchen doorway is a sliding. Sounds like from clubbi that would be best anyway

We did not do the Grand Butlers pantry, but we did close off the hallway door to give us extra shelving.

The door between the Kitchen and Butlers Pantry is hinged.
Hi All, Finally received our furniture, 4 weeks overdue!! Here are some pics. By the way, is everyone else having problems getting onto the forum or is it just my pc??

oh and by the way, they sent the wrong chairs so we have to wait till the 22nd of Jan to get them swapped over
Your house is amazing, just been skimming through your thread. What Are you render colours? I couldn't find any mention of the names.
Looks great clubbie must be an amazing feeling living in the house.

Also yes I think there's something wrong with the forum..
Hi All...Merry Xmas
We had our plantation shutter installed yesterday.
fmac
Your house is amazing, just been skimming through your thread. What Are you render colours? I couldn't find any mention of the names.

I need to go into the files to find that info...I will do it soon..sorry
Ooh, love that second couch! Very swish.

I can't get onto H1 at all on my home network (so not on the computer, two laptops, iPad, android, or iPhone!) but if I switch off the wireless on my phone I can get in.
Hi clubbi4 - may i know where did you buy the 2stage filter and is that something that can be fitted as diy? Also if you don't mind me asking, how much is the filter system?
fmac

Sorry it took me sooo long

Main Render (darker 1) Dulux Raku
Feature Render Dulux Silkwort

cheers
Hi All...Long time since been on here.

We have finally done our portico stack stone and thought I would put up some pictures.

Enjoy

Looks FANTASTIC! Good work.
Looks great clubbi, is the timber veneer on the facade chocolate brown or gray?
Looking at your house I fell we should have gone for the cutout in the dinning room, it looks really good!
Thanks

It's a black stain like on the front door.

cheers
Wow! the stack stone really looks nice clubbi4! Can I ask what colour that is? How much was it and who did it?
PM sent
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum