Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

First timers building in Whiteman Edge

Page 11 of 11
Yeah I noticed a big change since his left I used to approach the weekend thinking I wonder how much they done this week to now. Where I'd actually be surprised if something has been done.
Hey guys, found a few Whiteman Edge threads so just posting in a few them, be good to meet some neighbours etc. I'm on Mayfield Drive and got my keys last week, painter is there this week and then should be moving in once the paint has had a chance to dry and whatnot. Looking forward to meeting you all out and about, I've met a few of the people across the road from me (Homebuyers side) but have forgotten most of your/their names, so apologies for that! I met a few of you when I was out there waiting for the landscaper a few weeks ago, I ride the white/blue/red motorbike. Would have liked to attend the street party thing a couple of weeks ago but had just gotten back from Bali and was "enjoying" a nice case of Dengue Fever, lol. Hope those who are waiting on Titles get them soon and can commence the building process. Cheers, Jas.
Hi jas there is an actual residents forum page on the Internet for whiteman edge community alot of us lurk on there and discuss picnics and meets on there.
Oh great, I'll check it out. Thanks for letting me know!
Related
11/08/2023
Path around drop edge beam

Paving & Concreting

Hello everyone, After some suggestions and ideas about how to put a concrete path around the drop edge beam area on our new build. We are required to have a concrete path…

13/09/2023
Slab edge Dampness

General Discussion

Quarter of it

4/10/2023
New Travertine mitred edge pillar CHIPPED

General Discussion

get them to replace the chipped tiles. It will stick out like a sore thumb overwise. Also tiler will be siliconing the miters rather than grouting. Grouted miters crack…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum