Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

New build @ Mitchelton (QLD) Pool party :-)

Page 11 of 11
congrats on handover
just wondering as pool is not yet complete did you get an interim occupancy certificate or full. and how happy was your bank if interim. we have to apply to bank to see if they are happy with interim
1rocky - certifier was able to supply a full occupancy certificate as long as the pool fencing was in place as per the original plan. This caused a few issues as the tiling had not yet been done, but we sorted it out.

Bank conducted their valuation despite the pool not being completed (or landscaping for that matter) and were happy to provide the final payment.

A few busy days ahead now - will try to post some pictures of the pool now that it has been finished and filled
thanks atom ute we are getting an interim just waiting on bank now as they have had their valuation and everything went fine. with pool still needing alot like fencing(we have a temporary one) concreting etc
would love to see pics of your completed pool
Atom - did you use a bulk water delivery mob to fill your pool? If so - can I ask who & how much?
Congrats on handover!
Cheers.
Travisaus - Once the pool guys finished putting in the pebble we just chucked two hoses in and about 36hrs later it was full.

Was playing with the lights tonight - unfortunately the pump isn't up and running yet (tomorrow) so no pictures of the water feature in action. Also taken via the phone so excuse the quality

Pool design looks awesome....lights camera action.

Water feature looks like has a built in light saber for the time being

Up down lights gives it a finish just makes you wanna take a midnight swim.
love the pool design
amazing pool...i love it
Hey Atom - how are you settling in? Any new pics
?
Would love to see new pics!!
WizardofOz
Would love to see new pics!!

+1
Great thread! really enjoyed it! pity some of the final pic links were broken
but you have built a really nice house!
Related
31/01/2024
Is swimming pool cost effective to add value to new build?

Building A New House

The last home I lived in didn't have a pool and when i went to sell it the agents were not happy, even telling me to put one in to sell the place. The agents weren't happy…

5/09/2023
QLD Owner Builder Legislation.

General Discussion

Hi all. Anyone know when the $11,000 limit was set in legislation for renovations in QLD? Ive been renovating for 5 years now and this was the limit back then. As we know,…

15/02/2024
QLD - Builder finished without notifying Building Certifier

General Discussion

Hi, I contracted a Builder to do a Garage to Bedroom + ensuite conversion (Class 1a), the Builder engaged the Certifier and Engineer and received BDA from the Certifier…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum