Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Custom Builder: MANKO homes and KUBER homes

Page 2 of 2
Dream11
Hi flyingKangaroo , were you able to finalise? I am in the same boat.

Pls stay away from F Manko homes
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your responses.

Just wanted to provide update.

No I didnt proceed with MANKO or KUBER homes. My logical approach for this was,

a) Not enough data points from people built with them available online when I compared to couple of major project builders who have users forum run on FB and moderated by general public

b) Unsure of the architecture design of house and any issues it may have compared to the time tested older designs from project builders that has been for few years now

c) Lack of various avenues for raising any concerns from/with the build and seeking help when compared to renowned project builders via FB forums, Product review sites, Post build support contact, defect logging portal from the builder etc

d) Yes, the project builder that I went with have flat 25% margin and give base inclusions, but these were low on my priority list. I wanted a sound structural house with my custom modifications

Cheers,
May I ask which builder you chose for your project, am currently looking to build in Brissy
Related
1/04/2024
Custom builder or pay for own floor plan and take to builder

Building A New House

Hi Mofflepop, I would recommend finding a building designer to prepare plans, they should design to your specified budget. The benefit is you can tender the project out…

6/07/2023
CUSTOM BUILDER RECOMMENDATIONS WESTERN MELBOURNE

Building A New House

Hello, we can help you please get in contact 0421019219 thank you

27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum