Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone building in Ashford Park estate, Werribee?

Page 2 of 4
Hi,

Does anyone have any update when the settlement is expected?
My land is in Stage-1.
Also to whome shall I connect with to get letest news about Ashford Park Estate - Werribee.
Hey There,

We got an update 2 weeks ago saying all work is on track for Stage 1. work is due to be completed end of August with settlement to follow in late September.

What Lot is everyone? Would be nice to know who my neighbours are
We are Lot 120 Mansfield.
Hi I’ve been told it’s still an August title as of last week
Reneeh
Hey There,

We got an update 2 weeks ago saying all work is on track for Stage 1. work is due to be completed end of August with settlement to follow in late September.

What Lot is everyone? Would be nice to know who my neighbours are
We are Lot 120 Mansfield.

LOT-110
I’ve asked for an update. We have a lot 131 on Alfred road. I’m actually from Sydney and bought this from a Sydney based agent. Anyone same?

I received an update a few days ago saying early September now. This developer is extremely frustrating. Funny how we’re all receiving different answers.
Hey im pretty sure early Sep is when it will be titled. They told me work will finish end of August, Title early September and settlement will be end of September.
Has anyone been to the land? Wondering how is the area around? Google maps showing all empty land. TIA

Yeah I had a look last week. Works look visually complete for stage 1. Roads are in, street signs are up etc. Can’t drive around in there as it’s gated off so could only look from Alfred rd
Thanks

Anyone has any updates regarding stage1 registration? TIA

Nothing from my end. I contacted the developer yesterday and so did my conveyancer. No word yet. Hopefully we should hear something soon. I drove past on the weekend and its looking nearly done.
bindiya
Reneeh
Nothing from my end. I contacted the developer yesterday and so did my conveyancer. No word yet. Hopefully we should hear something soon. I drove past on the weekend and its looking nearly done.

Hey Reneeh
Which lot are you. I am from Sydney and mind is 106 stage 1
I was told it will be titled in July and still no news
Wondering if you guys are aware about any new update ?

Thanks

Hi Bindiya,

Last thing I heard was they has the inspection for practical completion booked in last week and that they are still progressing towards settlements in late September (Early October, worst case scenario). I asked for a follow up yesterday ... still waiting!
Hi All

Just got this update

“We are expecting the compliance certificate in the first week of October. Once we have that we can submit to register the land and settlements will follow shortly after.”
I just called Baycrown and they saying the same thing about titles sent to council and settlements would happen mid to late November. I’ve lost the faith in them. They just blaming council for everything.

How are the properties sold around our area? 4 bed house, still worth 450k?

You and me both! Every month they say next month. Its people's lively-hood they are playing with. I'm just starting to think this block will never Title.
I just called Council to see what is happening. Apparently they are waiting for Power Cor, City West Water and a few other external providers to submit there reports that they approve the work that the developer has done. They are waiting on 4 more. Once they get them they will issue to Compliance Certificate. However, If Baycrown keep making changes to the land, they have to keep re-evaluating until they are happy with it.
Abit rude of them to just blame Council. If they did the work when they promised they would, this wouldn't be happening.
We are in the same position also but we only did our full approval in Sep. unfortunately I don’t think we can do anything but wait! I will be calling both the developer and council on Friday for an update. Will keep you posted.
Mine also expiring in dec. it’s a shame. I think we should all call baycrown and put a bit of pressure. They might just taking advantage of no one really cares and we are all just talking here. We should all show our frustration to them.

Related
26/05/2024
Estate restricting lot owners installing rolling shutter

Renovation + Home Improvement

A lot of those Covenants are put in place at the time the Developers are still involved and marketing a certain look and they get ignored or expire after a time. If the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum