Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Metricon Franklin - SA (Moved)

Page 2 of 2
Hi we are building the Franklin 53 too in NSW. It’s called the Waterford here, same house different name. Looking forward to seeing more of your pics!
Hi catelise. I have been delinquent with posting photos. We have received handover as of last week.

It is a huge house! Let me know if you have any questions about the build. I'd be happy to see how I can help.

What stage in the build are you?
Hey sorry for the delay in response

We start building next week! Yay
Ours is actually called the Waterford , same house as Franklin but different name in NSW.
WATERFORD 53 we changed ours a little around the kitchen area and can’t wait for it to start.
Hope you’re loving your new home
Was there anything you wished you’d changed but hadn’t? How are you going furnishing the place? Feel like I’m going to need a lot of new furniture lol
cornellengineers
dunkintoo
Drain pipes have been laid. Steel bars next.

Met with SM for the first time 2 days ago. He's not wasting any time... concrete poured this Tuesday, July 31.

Any advice regarding involving independent inspectors?

Interesting to see that Metricon built your slab as a raft slab instead of a waffle slab. I'd heard that they don't do raft slabs.

cornellengineers, in SA that's how do they do the slabs. I have heard Metricon had some problems in the past with the slabs here in SA as they were doing them like in eastern states but it is not working here.
Related
13/05/2024
Metricon KDRB designs - Vantage 48 or Franklin 50?

Building A New House

😃 will do an exclusive one for Simeon.. COVID back at home.. kept it simple & we moved in.. & yesterday was the first day at our new home.. Few more bits to go -…

3/07/2023
Moved in 7 years ago but no Occupation Certificate

Building A New House

Joe, it depends on your certifier but we are noticing the ones we deal with are really cracking down. So i would recommend you follow your approved landscaping plans to…

9/10/2023
No Interim Occupation Certificate - NSW but moved in

General Discussion

Hi Simeon, Thank you for laying it down for us. Makes sense. Appreciate it very much. Have a nice day. Cheers

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum