Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Metricon. The Mantra 25s.

Page 2 of 3
Week 1.
Excavation has begun.
Now the fun begins!
Im overly excited. And we don't even have a slab yet. Its been a very long wait.
KolioCarr
Im overly excited. And we don't even have a slab yet. Its been a very long wait.

All the best. We will also have the slap poured in couple of weeks time

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=92021
22/6/18.
Had a delay but we are back on track. Along with some nagging through emails.
Went out to the block today hoping to see any progress. Happy to see something more has happened. Great way to end the week!
But still haven’t been notified with any progress information or our welcome letter from our Support coordinator.

Fingers crossed for slab next week
johar.ankur
KolioCarr

All the best. We will also have the slap poured in couple of weeks time

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=92021

Thanks Johar,
Good luck with your build.
Got confirmation from our SS today that our slab will be poured on Friday. Super stoked.
Awesome! Hope the slab pour went well.
So the slab went down Friday but I’m concerned with the position of one of the pipes. Looks like I’ll have a pipe in the middle of our family room. going to ring our ss first thing Monday.

In the photos, It goes laundry then family then rumpus all on right side of slab.
Seems abit too far back for that pipe. Hopefully our ss can rectify this. If it’s an issue that is.

You did ask for a water feature in the lounge room, right?
Nice your got a start. Its a great feeling when you finally reach that stage.
I hope not lol

r_13
You did ask for a water feature in the lounge room, right?
icat2000
Nice your got a start. Its a great feeling when you finally reach that stage.

Yeah it’s really great!
Frame looks just about done
There still in progress to reposition the pipe that’s in the wrong place.
KolioCarr

KolioCarr
KolioCarr

Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

15/03/2024
Metricon Lumiere Colour Sceme

Building A New House

We don’t live in VIC so want to know the exterior colours of Lumiere display so we can see it at the paint shop. Not building with Metricon so my request went…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum