Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

First Timer (Built By Momu @ Calleya)

Page 2 of 17
Im looking forward to following your build. Love your style!
We've got a water tap
Slab booked for Friday next week, hopefully no rain delays! Should be the first on the street!

just_a_draftee
We've got a water tap
Slab booked for Friday next week, hopefully no rain delays! Should be the first on the street!

Weather looks all clear for next week! You should be all good to go!

Which road are you on??

I am on Garnet Road
we are against the fence of the area currently being developed towards Solomon Rd.

Apparently our earthworks have been done now and footings are being done on Thursday!
So the footings and slab prep was done today
slab going down first thing tomorrow!

love your design! i really like the WIR for his and hers and the big Laundry/WIL. excellent job!
Slab went down Friday and it looks great! Don't know about the couple standing on it though?!

It's looks amazing .. We also building in Landsdale ... Your elevation is quite nice and we have some similarities I it I gusse there... But are still confused with render colours ... Is it possible for you guys to give some suggestions ... Thanks a lot in advance .
So stormwater system was installed this week, the site was cleaned and now bricks and the toilet and shed have been delivered. Bricklayers start on Monday!

Brickies have managed to get a little bit done this week given that the weather has been dismal. Not expecting much more for the next week or so based on the for forecast

just_a_draftee
Brickies have managed to get a little bit done this week given that the weather has been dismal. Not expecting much more for the next week or so based on the for forecast

Looking good but so frustrating about the weather!!

I was worried about mine being built in the middle of winter but didn't need to worry. The weather can only get better from now on

Madora Dreamer
I was worried about mine being built in the middle of winter but didn't need to worry. The weather can only get better from now on

Yeah, not expecting too many more delays now, which I'm happy with. Pretty much the best time to start
bricks should be finished next weekend I think!
Had some progress this week
I'm not sure on what their process is, but they've started the internal walls now, but all of the external cavity brickwork isn't quite finished yet. Seems to be odd, but I'm sure there's a reason. Either way, happy to see the rooms start to take shape
should be finished this weekend I hope as we are in for a decent week of weather.

Swung past on my way home, few more walls went up. Hard to stay away when things keep happening.

Powering along!
I agree, I can't stay away either!
A few more walls have gone up. Garage has finally started and some bulkheads have gone in. The main bit that I want to see will be left to last though
I just want to see my feature bricks go in...

Looking great mate, following along now!
Must be great to see your plans coming to life!
Not a bad posi Calleya,
Are Momu connected to one of the big players, or are they independent?
Related
16/05/2024
Screed First Timer

General Discussion

Keen for an update. How did you get on with your 2nd balcony?

29/07/2023
House possibly built on spring (1960's home)

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

We purchased a 1960s property that is on timber stumps mostly, and a newer section is on concrete stumps. We had a building inspection initially and they reported some…

9/08/2023
Built-in Shelving

General Discussion

Strong enough for what? For linen, absolutely. To climb on, no. I've got similar shelving in my garage and it holds a decent amount of weight. 900 wide shelves will carry…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum