Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Arden - Votivo 43

Page 2 of 26
Jeeta23
pEast
The colours looking all good. I too have chosen Malay grey for outside balcony render and tranquil retreat for the rest.
what is the benchtop you have chosen

I agree colours look great Ezza.

pEast, I also have Malay grey, but it is on most of my my exterior. I was worried about it being to dark, but now it's on, i'm so glad we have it!

We mixed it up with Milton Moon on the balcony, doors, garage door etc.

I think Milton Moon is quite similar to Tranquil Retreat. The render is actually Timeless Grey, we were trying to decide between Malay and Timeless Grey - hope it's not too light? Have you got a photo of your render Jeeta?

The benchtop is Organic White, like the one in the colour room. We wanted something bright, nearly went for Frosty Carina but was too creamy. Plus Organic White is category 2 instead of 4!

What's your facade Jeeta?

We are doing Tranquil Retreat for internal walls!?! hope it's not too dark! Felicity encouraged us to do full strength instead of half! Trying to make trims and kitchen/benchtop pop out white.

Ezza78
Jeeta23
pEast
The colours looking all good. I too have chosen Malay grey for outside balcony render and tranquil retreat for the rest.
what is the benchtop you have chosen

I agree colours look great Ezza.

pEast, I also have Malay grey, but it is on most of my my exterior. I was worried about it being to dark, but now it's on, i'm so glad we have it!

We mixed it up with Milton Moon on the balcony, doors, garage door etc.

I think Milton Moon is quite similar to Tranquil Retreat. The render is actually Timeless Grey, we were trying to decide between Malay and Timeless Grey - hope it's not too light? Have you got a photo of your render Jeeta?

The benchtop is Organic White, like the one in the colour room. We wanted something bright, nearly went for Frosty Carina but was too creamy. Plus Organic White is category 2 instead of 4!

What's your facade Jeeta?

We are doing Tranquil Retreat for internal walls!?! hope it's not too dark! Felicity encouraged us to do full strength instead of half! Trying to make trims and kitchen/benchtop pop out white.

That's a picture taken a few weeks ago of the MG render. Rendering is still to be fully completed and Milton Moon render has to be done once the balcony and piers are complete.

We went with a custom facade, which they were good enough to do. It's similar to the Carinda, accept our balcony is twice the length.

Very nice Jeeta! Is that all Hebel or rendered brick?

g33kerb0t
Very nice Jeeta! Is that all Hebel or rendered brick?

Thanks - it is Hebel. Pictures don't do it justice, but I may be bias
Wow! Looks fab. Maybe Malay was the way to go!?! Now I want a balcony

Ezza,

We went also went organic white for our cook-top bench, d/s bathroom and all ensuties. It definitely presents better than a cat 2 stone. In saying that we went with a higher category with the island to make it a feature.

I hope to get them all installed this week - so I'll put up some pics.
Ezza78

TBH, I wasn't a fan of a balcony - didn't think we would use it. But we have some awesome views of the Dandenongs, and eastern suburbs in general so I need to capitalise of that.
Jeeta23
Ezza78

TBH, I wasn't a fan of a balcony - didn't think we would use it. But we have some awesome views of the Dandenongs, and eastern suburbs in general so I need to capitalise of that.

The view of my street in the burbs didn't justify a balcony! Ha ha

Our front doors!

Nice choice of front doors
Finally have our plans.

Ezza78
Finally have our plans.

Lucky u. Now u can check before contract. We only got at contract. Almost around 6 weeks after contract and still waiting for final drawings to review.
pEast
Ezza78
Finally have our plans.

Lucky u. Now u can check before contract. We only got at contract. Almost around 6 weeks after contract and still waiting for final drawings to review.

They are not final ones, there are still things missed that need changing.

Saw you floor plan. That's good that Arden modify the plan to suit a block with out charge. I have seen an ardennplan for a house in Chelsea also which was modified to suit the block.
Your plan too looks nice and that Alresco the width of house is amazing - r u planning on making it a summer bedroom
Nice choice of builder, we looked at Arden homes but I really wanted an alfresco and that was going to cost extra and blow out our budget so we stuck with henley, But they definitely build a really nice house! I look forward to ollowing your thread
The back elevation of our house! Can't wait to be sitting on our deck!

Ezza78
The back elevation of our house! Can't wait to be sitting on our deck!

Nothing better than a lovely outdoor living space!!

pEast
Saw you floor plan. That's good that Arden modify the plan to suit a block with out charge. I have seen an ardennplan for a house in Chelsea also which was modified to suit the block.
Your plan too looks nice and that Alresco the width of house is amazing - r u planning on making it a summer bedroom

PEast, it's all about the deck! It's the main feature of the house. Want to sit on my deck drinking coffee in the morning and wine at night while my kids play outside!

Our current house is layout is wrong and kitchen living at fringe with no view or access to backyard!!!!

I missed your plans because Tapatalk notifications aren't working for me but the plans look great Ezza, absolutely love the look of the front facade with the weatherboard. Very pretty looking!

Follow our build with Express Two Storey (Ventura Group): http://tinyurl.com/jlykgph
mrsdoe
I missed your plans because Tapatalk notifications aren't working for me but the plans look great Ezza, absolutely love the look of the front facade with the weatherboard. Very pretty looking!

Follow our build with Express Two Storey (Ventura Group): http://tinyurl.com/jlykgph

Thanks Mrs Doe, it's strange about notifications hey? How's your build going?

Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum