Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Marina Q2 with Henley at Hillside

Page 2 of 2
Thanks.

Final invoice will be released as soon as the construction is completed.
In our case, they have released the final invoice by the end of April and booked NHP on 9th May.

Don't worry about invoice as the banks will not pay unless they receive the Occupancy Certificate.
I'm going with ANZ bank and I requested them to proceed with validation while they wait for OC.
Today someone from WBP Property reached out to me for the valuation inspection, which I arranged today.

And my 2 cents, make sure to get the final progressive payment in the form of cheque and collect it from the bank. This way you can do the settlement on site.
Facade

Param2016
Thanks.

Final invoice will be released as soon as the construction is completed.
In our case, they have released the final invoice by the end of April and booked NHP on 9th May.

Don't worry about invoice as the banks will not pay unless they receive the Occupancy Certificate.
I'm going with ANZ bank and I requested them to proceed with validation while they wait for OC.
Today someone from WBP Property reached out to me for the valuation inspection, which I arranged today.

And my 2 cents, make sure to get the final progressive payment in the form of cheque and collect it from the bank. This way you can do the settlement on site.

Thank you so much! Yes I have been told I need the Certificate of occupancy but my SS was saying if you push them, they will come out as they don't need the C of O. It's more so a final check to make sure everything in the contract is in the house.

My NHP is booked for 26th. Can you settle on that day if everything is correct?

Congratulations.

Yes, as I said earlier they can settle as long as final payment is made by Bank Cheque in favour of Henley Arch Pty Ltd.

A lot of things (driveway, landscaping, security monitoring, alarms, blinders etc.. ) needs to be fixed before I can move-in. I will ask Waterstone guys to see if they can push the bank to release the final payment after they receive the valuation.
Thank you and congratulations to you also! Your house looks great!

Okay thanks, I'll try once I receive the invoice and see how I go with NAB.

Your building forum has been a big help for me! So thank you for your photos and information along the way. Good luck with settlement and most of all your move!

Thank you and wish you the same.
Always exciting to learn new things and share the knowledge. Won't cost a penny.

Good luck!
Smashing pics

our build viewtopic.php?t=87100
Related
16/04/2024
Henley Homes

Building A New House

Hi, If you give a set of criteria as to what means 'good' to you, it'll give others prompts to respond. We considered Henley early on but there were two factors that…

15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum