Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone building in Plenty Gorge Views estate, South Morang

Page 2 of 13
Oh I hope they start building soon. We were excited that last summer would be our last without aircon ahahaha

We are 110, so one of the first when you come in. I think we are the second house in actually

It's so nice to meet some neighbours! We will be having family Street parties in no time haha
same - just want to get in and start living. all of the development they are doing around the area is really exciting, its going to be a good place to live!

ah thats nice - how good will the views be. the in-augural street party will be sweet!
Nice to see neighbours here. We are in Lot 121.
It seems that work is progressing much better, but lets wait for the next update hopefully within a couple of weeks.
ace7408 hey welcome! right next to us - look forward to going through the builds and such together! will be a long process i guess but will be awesome when we have our brand new places at the end!
Thanks Lebron. It would indeed be awesome once the process is complete.
So we got another update this morning...

Land will not be ready until september, and even then MoreMac are saying even they arent confident in it being ready for september.....

delays after delays after delays......
Yup we got the email too.
Although is anyone actually shocked? Like we didn't see that coming haha
My money is on titiling at the end of October
i suppose not. but when the developer has no confidence i am going to say end of november.

i haven't been in awhile to have a look, will have to go this weekend sometime...
Yeah November does sound more like a possible timeframe now I reread the email

Hoping for a January start for building then!
are you ready to build yet? or still going through that beast of a plan?
We are all set and ready to go to build straight away. Plans have been finalized since Feb so it's been a long drawn out process for us. What about you?
far out!! that is a long process for sure...

we are almost ready to go, havent signed our final contracts etc but getting there. i dont think we'll be waiting as long as you guys, that sucks!!!
Does anyone knows when second stage is going to release? I missed out first one.
Some photos as of yesterday for those interested:

Hey Lebron,

I can't see the photos, tried a few times. How did you find the progress at the site, any signs of ongoing work?
I'll probably go there as well next weekend.
Can somebody post latest photos of the site. It's been a long time since I visited it.
ace7408
Nice to see neighbours here. We are in Lot 121.
It seems that work is progressing much better, but lets wait for the next update hopefully within a couple of weeks.

We're 119, right behind ace7408 and in the same block as lebron. Hoping to finalise a build contract with Metricon next week. The way things are currently progressing with the Moremac's contractor, we don't feel rushed.

On the bright side, many projects currently underway, including Marymede station, Westfield precinct upgrade and Plenty Road duplication (until Bush boulevard) with more projects in the 2 - 5 year pipeline. Should be worth the wait!

Is anyone building a double storey home?
ahh another neighbour! hello! looking forward to seeing everyones houses go up! we can talk fences as well at some stage which is kind of good too...

It'll be worth the wait, going to be so nice there. literally walking distance to marymede station, looking forward to that.

we are building a double... anyone else?
Yep, pretty exciting! We're building a double as well. Perhaps it could be worth meeting up and sharing/learning from each other's experiences. Wife and I would be keen if anyone's (not just double storey builders) interested, personal message me and we can arrange to meet on site or somewhere nearby.

Otherwise wish everyone the best in the overall process.
Hi guys,
We have also bought in plenty gorge views. Bought in June last year so the wait is feeling endless. I live close but so actually stop past quiet abit. It's very slow going, but going never the less. By the looks of things though I would highly doubt it's going to be finished this month
Related
15/02/2024
Building Inspector recommendation in South Australia?

Building A New House

Adam Baines Grad Cert Bldg Surv / Grad Dip Bldg Surv / MSAAPA Accredited Building Professional APB20210035 Builders Lic 183023 Pest Control Lic 84868 Ph 0412202336 PO…

9/08/2023
Suggest a modular home builder south of Port Macquarie

Building A New House

Well these guys are not looking good... I sent them a written enquiry last week and they have not yet replied. If they cannot respond to a simple…

31/03/2024
KDRB in Melbourne south east metro region - Suggestions for

Building A New House

Keen to hear from people in the area who have got KDRB done on whom they got the build from? Looking for recommendations. Thanks

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum