Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Metricon Liberty 45 (Turramurra)

Page 2 of 25
nice!

So quick, that's great!

Metricon Liberty 45 in Ryde NSW
viewtopic.php?t=82846
Awesome, we are building the same house and are at exactly the same stage! Should be interesting to see how things progress.
Yay to all the Metricon Liberties out there!

Metricon Liberty 45 in Ryde NSW
viewtopic.php?t=82846
Congrats

Frames up yet?
Exterior plumbing done, frame planned to start next week. Fingers crossed.

Here are photos of the final house plans .. the prev were missing some of the final changes.

Looking good. I like how you increased the shower in the master, wish we did that. That standard one does feel a tad on the small side.
Your house is massive!!!

We love the way you have opened up the space in the pantry, you'll be able to put some amazing sets of shelving in there to organise all your food

Metricon Liberty 45, Ryde NSW
viewtopic.php?t=82846
Quirmeball1280
We love the way you have opened up the space in the pantry, you'll be able to put some amazing sets of shelving in there to organise all your food

viewtopic.php?t=82846

Yeah the plan is to go to town at IKEA and build something like this

Nice!

Cheers Nom

Newhaven 36 by M
Blog - North Shore Newhaven (http://nsnewhaven.blogspot.com.au)
Build Thread - viewtopic.php?f=31&t=85092
Went on hold this week and got a surprise call from our sm.... frame has been delivered and will start putti together today. Wooohooo

Awesome! Frames go real quick, it'll be fun to walk around the house this weekend for you.
That's great news! Looks like you, Dulie and Sophie are all full steam ahead

viewtopic.php?t=82846
Congrats NthHome. M do seem to move quickly once they've got a SM on the job.

Great plans and ideas @NthHome... have you some some research into what size screen you will be able to fit into your theatre? I have a similar sized room with a row of elevated seating, but could not get the builder to have the projector mounted on the back wall due to major structural changes.

sinbox
Great plans and ideas @NthHome... have you some some research into what size screen you will be able to fit into your theatre? I have a similar sized room with a row of elevated seating, but could not get the builder to have the projector mounted on the back wall due to major structural changes.

I'm told I can fit a 140 inch 2.3:1 screen . I'm using a projector but it will be in the garage. I'm going to cut a section of the wall out so it can project through. The guys at lifestyle store suggested this so I can have a bigger screen with longer throw distance . I love the idea of elevated seating are you doing this or builder?

NthHome
sinbox

I'm told I can fit a 140 inch 2.3:1 screen . I'm using a projector but it will be in the garage. I'm going to cut a section of the wall out so it can project through. The guys at lifestyle store suggested this so I can have a bigger screen with longer throw distance . I love the idea of elevated seating are you doing this or builder?

That is a great size screen...looking for similar size or atleast a 130" screen myself....I got the builder (Porter Davis) to put in the raised seating for around $900 and added insulation underneath to prevent vibration. I have the room pre-wired for an 7.2.4 Atmos setup as well as Insulated the ceiling and all 4 walls...

Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

15/03/2024
Metricon Lumiere Colour Sceme

Building A New House

We don’t live in VIC so want to know the exterior colours of Lumiere display so we can see it at the paint shop. Not building with Metricon so my request went…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum