Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Rumba 24 Mojo Homes

Page 2 of 2
Nice pics Lindsay
? Landscaping is looking fab. Can't wait to see it finished!
Dreambuild12
Nice pics Lindsay
? Landscaping is looking fab. Can't wait to see it finished!

Yeah turf can't be delivered til next week because of the Christmas shut down so it'll be slow progress!
Hi Lindsay, with the E-zone. Did they get that desk included or you done yourself after handover
Citytocountymove
Hi Lindsay, with the E-zone. Did they get that desk included or you done yourself after handover

Sorry I only just saw this! mojo did it, they chucked it in for free because they stuffed up on something... I think it was worth about $700-$750
wow. great to see some swift builds. nice house and colour pallette
You guys haven't been mucking around with the landscaping either.. How is the paint?

We walk past daily walking the dog
jhiace
You guys haven't been mucking around with the landscaping either.. How is the paint?

We walk past daily walking the dog

Ben is a landscaper lol hence why dad asked us to live there for a bit while we wait for our house to be done, will hopefully be moving up the street in a couple of weeks. What do you mean by the paint?
Ahh that's good then! Landscapers are worth there weight in gold!

Paint as in the paint in walls and ceilings etc, the same painters that did our house did that one and they butchered ours! Hoping yours is better.
jhiace
Ahh that's good then! Landscapers are worth there weight in gold!

Paint as in the paint in walls and ceilings etc, the same painters that did our house did that one and they butchered ours! Hoping yours is better.

Haha yeah he's definitely useful! Ohhh really! Nope they actually did an alright job, unless the lighting is just deceiving... The front hallway looks slightly "bumpy" looking down it but it's not too bad. Will probably be a rental when we move up to our place.

we might see you out walking once we get a dog, first time I've been without one and I'm struggling haha. You're probably one of the people I see walking past and get jealous.. how sad lol.
Ahh you are lucky then, lighting definitely makes a big difference to the paint finish.. The painters came back 8 times and in the end we kicked them out and told the builder they aren't welcome back. Are you building your Coral on the same street?

Haha dog walking is a great way to meet the neighbours, We have an English Springer Spaniel and when it isn't stifling hot walk up your street every day so yeah you have probably seen us
jhiace
Ahh you are lucky then, lighting definitely makes a big difference to the paint finish.. The painters came back 8 times and in the end we kicked them out and told the builder they aren't welcome back. Are you building your Coral on the same street?

Haha dog walking is a great way to meet the neighbours, We have an English Springer Spaniel and when it isn't stifling hot walk up your street every day so yeah you have probably seen us

Yeah our coral is the one up the other end of the street with the grey piers
hows the landscaping going?
ja-mez
hows the landscaping going?

All done and house is up for rent!
wow, you guys dock muck around. just like the build! fantastic work guys!
Ben+Lindsay

Looks fantastic They must be so happy

Ben+Lindsay

Hey, congrats. I like your driveway. What kind of driveway is it and how much did it cost?

HomeTweetHome
Ben+Lindsay

Hey, congrats. I like your driveway. What kind of driveway is it and how much did it cost?

It's exposed aggregate; we did it ourselves (Bens a landscaper) so it only cost whatever the materials were worth. I think he said including labour they are usually $100-$110 a square metre, whereas just coloured concrete you're looking at about $90 a square metre.
Nice

Related
26/11/2023
Mojo Homes site costs

General Discussion

Is anyone building with Mojo and have a recent site cost tender

8/01/2024
Mojo Homes, Enigma 46 - Gables NSW

Building A New House

Hi all, We are considering Enigma 46 from Mojo Homes in Gables, NSW. Has anyone built with Mojo and any pointers and feedback. Also, if anyone has built similar design…

2/04/2024
Any feedback on Mojo builds on sloping sites and in Thornton

Building A New House

Hi, We are looking for a builder that can build a small home (smaller length) on a sloping site. We came across Mojo's Zephyr design 10.6 m wide and 11.5 m length. Does…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum