Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building in Hillcroft - Claymore

Page 2 of 6
tapasr_Lexia4
The bbq is still on ok... say hi to us when you're building already...Yeah each day is eternity...

The BBQ is definitely on

We went to our shortlisted builders today. Have sent you a message with some questions, as always.
dj_baba
tapasr_Lexia4
The bbq is still on ok... say hi to us when you're building already...Yeah each day is eternity...

The BBQ is definitely on

We went to our shortlisted builders today. Have sent you a message with some questions, as always.

No worries...Will answer that mate... so excited...

dj_baba
PSP
Hi tapasr_Lexia4,

No worries at all. Glad to see your new house is being built.
I think Precinct 1B has been registered in this month according to the post by dj_baba.
All the best..!

Hi

I can confirm that our land has been registered. Settlement in a couple of days time in fact. Yours shouldnt be too far.

Cheers

Hi guys,
We just bought the lot 1076, and the land has been registered, so the settlement is due by 27 march 2017.
My question is regarding HAF rebate, does it come off the price so you don't pay that amount on settlement or the bank minus the rebate amount. Pls guide me in this regards. My loan has been approved from RAMS . Is theee anyone dealt with Rams. Thank you
Eddie12
dj_baba
PSP
Hi tapasr_Lexia4,

I think Precinct 1B has been registered in this month according to the post by dj_baba.
All the best..!

Hi

I can confirm that our land has been registered. Settlement in a couple of days time in fact. Yours shouldnt be too far.

Cheers

Hi guys,
We just bought the lot 1076, and the land has been registered, so the settlement is due by 27 march 2017.
My question is regarding HAF rebate, does it come off the price so you don't pay that amount on settlement or the bank minus the rebate amount. Pls guide me in this regards. My loan has been approved from RAMS . Is theee anyone dealt with Rams. Thank you

Hi Eddie12
Congratulations...and welcome to yet another future neighbour...
Do you know your street name? We're building soon and we're in Dowie Drive.
To be honest our settlement was handled by our conveyancer and all we did was just sign and during settlement she was the one that attended the actual process. I would really advice for you to have one as they look over all the legal aspect and explain it to you do we as layman would understand.
I think during settlement it will be applied.

Hope that helps

Eddie12
dj_baba
PSP
Hi tapasr_Lexia4,

All the best..!

Hi

Cheers

Hi guys,

Congrats Eddie! Rebate amount is deducted from purchase price on the day of settlement. No idea about RAMS.
Happy to share that we've received our commencement letter stating 10 April as the magic date .... can't wait...I'm pretty sure it will feel like eternity just waiting for it...
Hope everyone is well in this crazy afternoon weather

Any work on our land was supposed to commenced on Monday 10 April 2017...but look at what we found today 05.04.2017 after I arrived from work .... We just wanted to take photos before work starts but we found our land has already been benched... Or perhaps taking advantage of work after so many days of rain... thanks #beechwoodhomes for being so efficient.

http://buildingourhumblehome.blogspot.com
Land Deposit - 20.08.2016
Land Registered - 27.09.2016
Land Settlement - 07.11.2016 
House Deposit - 27.11.2016
House Contracts - 16.02.2017
House Build Starts - 10.04.2017
Building with Beechwood Homes
That is awesome!
Hi everyone! Its Ran here

Im interested to buy a house n land package in lot 1018 in hill croft

They asking for 650k for 23sq house in 400m2 land

The house is finishing in 2 mths time

this price dont include fencing n landscaping

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Thnx
Ranjan

Thnx

Hi Ranjan. I suppose that's the going rate for the house and land package there to save hassle. We've started building there too.(1044) but we bought the land then looked for a builder...It's a tedious process but it's worth it... We get the floorplan that we want and everything inside...So far the running cost without driveway and landscaping is around $535K.
The land and house package there is getting expensive so I guess the time is now...
Hope this helps

Ranjan

Thnx

Similar house size, smaller block down the road at Catherine park is selling just prior to completion with landscaping for $700k so sounds about right

Ranjan

Thnx

Sent you a pm and photos too

Anyone else received an invoice from Campbelltown City Council for property rates/taxes?
dj_baba
Anyone else received an invoice from Campbelltown City Council for property rates/taxes?

Yes. Due around end of May I think for us. DJ, what stage are you now? Building yet? Who did you end up going with? Nice to hear from you again.

Great Place to discuss about Hillcroft Estate.
J_Me
Great Place to discuss about Hillcroft Estate.

Welcome to the forum J_Me. I would assume that you're building in the Hillcroft Estate as well? Where about if you don't mind us asking?

Hi guys, just wanted to join the thread. We are building on lot 1046. Our slab is getting poured this week. We are building with MacDonald Jones.
katminkara
Hi guys, just wanted to join the thread. We are building on lot 1046. Our slab is getting poured this week. We are building with MacDonald Jones.

Hello neighbour katminkara...So you're the one in 1046 with MacDonald Jones...we're the one in 1044 ...nice to meet you here...I've time let's meet there and have a chat. We live near there so if it's not me visiting it's normally my husband...yours are getting along well and fast too

katminkara

Also your slab has been poured since over the weekend...I'll update you and take photos when I'm there...ok back to work for me now

Hi neighbour. Yes I saw the slab poured this morning, so excited. We also live close by in Kearns. Looking forward to meeting you in the street some time soon.
Related
15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

3/08/2023
Talking to tradies without entering the building site

Building A New House

Elvis has left the building... The site supervisor quit after 2 month on the project. I guess he was just instructed to bark at people, but didn't like when he was…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum