Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Caddens Meadow Estate at Claremont Meadows

Page 2 of 2
Yep, crossing fingers!
Hi there! How was your settlement? Hope everything went as planned.

We had a little issue on Monday but we've finally settled last Friday.

Have you already requested for the 149 certificate? EB is asking for this certificate and the 88B.
Yes we settled on the Monday as agreed with the vendor. All went smoothly.

Yes, EB requestdd the 149 cert a few weeks ago and have lodged last thursday our plans with CDC to obtaon building certificate to start construction. Just in the middle of organising our construction loan prior to settlement with EB.

I really hope to start building as soon as we obtain the building certificate. Can't wait!
Have you heard back from EB?

I have submitted the 149 certificate and was told they will now request for the certifier to release our approval.

Not really keen on building yet as we are having issues securing another loan due to my partner now working overseas. Looking at cash option now. Yikes!!
Wow cash option! I hope everything works out for you guys.

We received our CDC approval last week. I will be having a meeting next week with EBH to sign final price and papers to go ahead with construction. Hope to start construction late October.

Can't wait to put a fence up for construction.
Related
26/05/2024
Estate restricting lot owners installing rolling shutter

Renovation + Home Improvement

A lot of those Covenants are put in place at the time the Developers are still involved and marketing a certain look and they get ignored or expire after a time. If the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum