Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Clydevale, Clyde North VIC

Page 2 of 6
amandavee
Hi Gazish,

Congrats on signing! what floor plan did you end up going with? i drove down to have a look at the estate yesterday, it looks like a lot more has been done since the last time i went down, they've created the entry from berwick-cranbourne road, yet to be concreted yet though!

Thank you Amandavee!! Yeah! The site looks pretty exciting now with all the pipe work and road work commencing. We have finalised Venetia 23 (DFH). Loved the design, especially the study area and the play area between the 2nd the 3rd bedroom. The design also gives us a decent sized backyard. Hopefully the land titles on time, so that we can start the build and move in!!!
Hi All,

Thought i would post a little update, went down to see Daniel on Saturday to get some questions answered, he took us onto the work site and showed us exactly where our block will be, its so exciting! it seems to be coming along really fast! if i can figure out how to post photos ill show you how much has been done! they're pouring the concrete for Stages 1 & 2 this week!
amandavee
Hi All,

Thought i would post a little update, went down to see Daniel on Saturday to get some questions answered, he took us onto the work site and showed us exactly where our block will be, its so exciting! it seems to be coming along really fast! if i can figure out how to post photos ill show you how much has been done! they're pouring the concrete for Stages 1 & 2 this week!

Hey Amandavee,

wow so exciting, we went for a drive yesterday, some of the roadwork is complete. I think they will be on time with the titles. How are you going with carlisle? Have you had your color appt ?
Hey All,
So finally we went for our color appointment and we are actually pretty happy with the outcome
We were given a color book with the color options, supplier names and some general advise on how to prepare for the appointment which we found very helpful. So we invested some time visiting suppliers and collecting samples. The appointment lasted about 2 hours which was just about right. We were actually surprised to see so many options!!! We went prepared to take upgrades for tapware and shower heads etc but apparently Dennis Family has just upgraded the starting range of tapware which was really nice, so we decided not to take that upgrade. Overall we took only a few upgrades, like
1. Colorgrain Caoba Garage door
2. 10 mm carpet underlay
3. Contemporary Angular Trilock to front entry door
4. Clark Monaco Double Bowl undermount sink in kitchen
5. Feature tile strips to Ensuite and Bathroom
6. Undermount vanity basins to Enuite and Bathroom

This is apart from some other basic upgrades that we had taken during the initial deposit stage with the Sales Consultant. The upgrades were reasonably priced and that was another plus point for "tight with budget" builders like us lol!!!! Here are some pictures that we took.
Thats the feature strip in bathroom and Ensuite. The tile in the background will be the flooring for the entire house. Its matt finish and the same tile with gloss finish will be for walls (ensuite and bathroom). The pic does not do justice to the tile cuz its actually reallllyyyyyyy nice.

Garage, Roof tile, bricks, gutters, fascia and window frames. We have matched the roof tiles, fascia, gutters and window frames. The garage door and entrance door will be of same color.

Main Door (color will be similar to garage door color). Also the actual entrance door will have also have side lights.

Wall Paint (Polar Bear) and cornice paint

Overhead cupboard color, Splash-back, Stone bench top and cupboards. We tried to match the overhead cupboards with the bench-top and the splash-back with the under bench cupboards.
drove past last night! we have gutters! and not sure if you can tell but at the end they've started putting up street lights!

drove past again (can't help it lol) and now there's bitumen!

Any updates when the land will be titled?
Amandavee good work
drove past yesterday looks pretty good, lot of work going on. I hope the land gets titled on time. I think all the work currently id for Stage 1 so they can build displays which will open early next year.
Yup for stages 1 & 2, next to start will be 3 & 4 - our lot is just on the other side of where the bitumen is (we're in stage 4) hopefully it still titles on time!
Looks very promising, I am sure the land will title on time. We just finalised all our plans with DFH last week. Put in rest of the deposit money and the waiting game begins now. Save save save!!

Went down for a visit yesterday, spoke to the girl there - titles for stage 1 & 2 are being sent end of this week!

Exciting - hopefully the other stages title on time also.
Happy to see you guys talking about our Clydevale community.
Hi Guys anyone in stage 2 ? I have purchased a land in stage 2.
Does anyone know when the title is ?
Has anyone received confirmation yet ?
Sorry too many questions
Thanks in advance.
Hello!

Have you spoken with Daniel? i thought stage 1 and possibly two titled last week?

i went for a look the other night and i noticed we have a street sign! (stage 4)

Hi Amandavee tried contacting him but didn't get a response on his mobile. I checked with my solicitor and she hasn't received any notification yet.
I will try to contact Daniel again today.
If anyone gets a notification please let us know as well.
Thanks
djam
Sorry too many questions
Thanks in advance.

Hello djam,

We are in stage 2 too! Got to know from Daniel today, the title might be in the new years.
gretharan
djam
Sorry too many questions
Thanks in advance.

Hello djam,

We are in stage 2 too! Got to know from Daniel today, the title might be in the new years.

Hi gretharan

Thanks for letting me know. I bought 218 lot. Personally I dont mind next year as Dec is always a really bad time for settlement. I shouldnt be saying this to hurt others but I am investor so the later it gets better for me but I know its not ideal for other buyer.
Let it happen when it happens.

Cheers

Hi Everyone!

Im new here...I have been searching the internet for a clydevale forum or blog...and stumbled across this!

We purchased in stage 11 at clydevale and have paid our deposit. We got the disappointing news today that our land wont be titling till May '16- Originally told it would be March '16.
Daniel has let us know that the developers dont start working on the site till 19th Jan and they are on a 15 week schedule...with Easter break falling in there too it pushes the title dates a week back !!

Exciting news for today is we signed off on our colour selection

We are building with Ashford Homes (small custom builder) and have chosen the Dhyana design!

Look forward to hearing about everyone's building journey.
Hi everyone!

We went down to see Daniel the other week and was told our settlement has been pushed back to late april grrr (Stage 4) when we signed on we were originally told November but oh well i guess there's more time to save
- apparently stage 1, 2 & i think 3 are at the titles office now..

We've completed our tender and contract with Carlisle! so now just a waiting game
hi Ourdhanya,

We are neighbors!! We are in stage 11 too, lot 1123. We were so close to building Dhanya, love that design. I can't even remember why we chose not too and are building venetia 23 frm Dennis family homes.

Hope the land does not delay any further, we are first home buyers and want to build as soon as possible.
Cheers!!

Ourdhyana
Hi Everyone!

Im new here...I have been searching the internet for a clydevale forum or blog...and stumbled across this!

We purchased in stage 11 at clydevale and have paid our deposit. We got the disappointing news today that our land wont be titling till May '16- Originally told it would be March '16.
Daniel has let us know that the developers dont start working on the site till 19th Jan and they are on a 15 week schedule...with Easter break falling in there too it pushes the title dates a week back !!

Exciting news for today is we signed off on our colour selection

We are building with Ashford Homes (small custom builder) and have chosen the Dhyana design!

Look forward to hearing about everyone's building journey.
Related
7/09/2023
Black Main Entrance Door in North East-Facing House

Building A New House

The warning is on the sticker on the door too. Second the aluminium powdercoat

27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

11/12/2023
GJ Gardner Homes North East Melbourne

Building A New House

May I ask why you chose not to use GJ Gardiner? I'm actually meeting with one of the sales guys tomorrow for an appointment. Definitely not signing anything yet…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum